• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

So...
I can't make my avatar transparent?
Really want to make my Victini/Jirachi blend in. :(

Never Mind!
In order to make an image transparent, it must be the equal size of the avatar!

Normal:100 Height, 100 Width. (Pixels)
Avatar Extension: 150 Height, 100 Width (Pixels)

:D

Last edited:
In love with this set. Been searching for this particular render of her for a long time, since I used to have a 3DS theme with it on it (which I still have, but I don't use it as much).

Does anyone know how to combine 3 gifs to equal one image?

Just wanted to share my first signature. I reset my town today and sooo excited to work on it! :D

i wish i could change my username - it was based off my old tumblr which doesn't exist anymore. i mean i know i can change it but, 1,400 bells or something like that? no thanks!

i wish i could change my username - it was based off my old tumblr which doesn't exist anymore. i mean i know i can change it but, 1,400 bells or something like that? no thanks!

Kinda easy to save up if you sell like, art collectible or just do quality posts.

Also went back to my old Miki Sugimoto signature. And made a matching avatar that didn't look ******** for once due to these image size limits unless you're staff.

Um, I'm not really sure if thos belongs here, but does anyone know how to change our signature on the mobile version? Thanks in advance for answering my stupid question.

^Sadly don't know above

but yeah tfw you managed to make nice 150 x 100 avatars without them looking real bad.. again it's the best.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^Sadly don't know above

but yeah tfw you managed to make nice 150 x 100 avatars without them looking real bad.. again it's the best.

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdoooooo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
aka checking my sig

Um, I'm not really sure if thos belongs here, but does anyone know how to change our signature on the mobile version? Thanks in advance for answering my stupid question.

use the regular site for mobile. trust me its so much better

I just made a signature! What do you think? :D
wait it's not uploading hhhhhhhhhh im gonna keep editing until it shows

Last edited:
The picture in my signature was made by me yesterday, it's probably my greatest achievement ever made in MS Paint tbh

Updated for Halloween. Was originally gonna have a stereotypical Bowie-themed one, but decided to promote the queen that is Tiffany from Cult of Chucky.

Greetings everybody! Your signatures all look lovely. ^_^
I'm clearly new to the forums & I was hoping some generous soul would help me figure out how I could start the process of making a lil' signature graphic (like many I've been inspired by here) with my town name, obtained villagers, etc fitting my town ~aesthetic~ and what not. The most experience I have with graphics making is button making and layouts on Neo back in the day ;'p
I was just wondering if there is a resource site out there, etc. Thank you for your time and help in advance!!!

I created my cat as an AC villager borrowing the cat face outline from Tumblr Purple Pixel (was using this as an avatar).

90yctc.jpg

Last edited:
Is there anybody on here who knows how to make backgrounds of images transparent? Online tools can't help me because they're all paid...

Back