• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
For those of us who really like to mess around with our profiles. Feel free to use this thread for whatever (or most, at least) profile aesthetic you feel like discussing- whether that be showing off your brand-spankin' new signature, or getting the community's opinion on what avatar to use.

Then would it be appropriate to ask why you changed back to your Mikasa avatar? (We're going to exclude the reason of "because Mikasa", even though it's a very good reason to go back) Reiner avatar was cool too. D:

For the spirit of the thread, are my Avi/Sig stale to anyone? I want something a lot better but I hate Gimp but don't have an organ to sell for Photoshop.

A part of me was missing the grump Mikasa avatar, honestly.

To make matters worse, I had about three other avatars in consideration too D: maybe I'll switch it *shrugs*

Wouldn't hurt to shake things up every once in awhile. (Also fun fact: Everything I do is in GIMP)

That sort of sounds like the "because Mikasa" rule :p

I don't know if TBT can handle a randomizer, like what Jas0n used for his sigs, if you want to show them all off. Just a thought

Kudos to you. I don't know if it's the three classes I took that ignored the existence of Gimp but I can't get used to it like Photoshop. Why can't you highlight a bunch of layers and move them and stuff. Bugs me to no end

Hope I'm not too off topic for the OP

Well... Yeah, basically that was why lol. I've got too many options, heck I might even go back to Peko or Tieria.

I used to have a randomizer for my signature back then, maybe I'll try one out again *shrug*

If you have a layer dock open, click the space next to the visibility icon, it should look like a chain when activated. This'll let you move layers simultaneously.

Last edited:
Well... Yeah, basically that was why lol. I've got too many options, heck I might even go back to Peko or Tieria.

Tieria was pretty cool, just sayin'.

I think I want a new avatar, but too lazy to look around haha.

Tieria was pretty cool, just sayin'.

I think I want a new avatar, but too lazy to look around haha.

Oh definitely, which is why I'm having so much trouble, lol.

Screw you mods with your huge avatars! Stretching the pages out like you own the damn place. Oh wait...

I killed the thread already. Time to revive it.

Someone comment on my manly avatar.

That is ever so slightly creepy......
Then again, sylveon is generally creepy with its fleshy bows

Just in time for Halloween.

Speakin' of Halloween:

mH8HNDr.png

Ghost Ibuki avatar! Or rather... Spooky Mioda!

...Yeah I'm still working on an avatar to use.

Help, I can't stick with one avatar for more than a few days :(

That avatar... What anime is that?? :U

dangan ronpa, it's a game but it does have an anime adaptation

nice avvie thunder... so you did use the mukuro one after all ^^

Yup, knowing me though I might end up switching it out, maybe for a pokemon what with the release of X&Y... What do you folks think?

Hm, if anything I'd probably go Pancham or Snivy.

REVIVED

My signature. Thoughts? Likes? Concerns? Advice? Go.

Back