• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon Crater

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
I used to go to this place called PKMN Crater (like a long long time ago...probably over 5 years ago)... and someone was talking to me about it a couple days ago... so I made a new account and started over there (pokemoncrater.com).

If you like PKMN, join, and we can battle some time.

:p

PM me if you wanted your name added to this list of people, so others can make you their friend:

Darthgohan1: Darthgohan1
Ultrabyte: Ultrabyte
*****ums: *****ums
Super_Naruto: Super-Naruto
Gengar: Gengar4444
Super_Sonic: Super_Charizard
Shadow_Link_92: Shadow_Link_92
OddCrazyMe: OddCrazyMe
Fanghorn: Fanghorn098
Tom the Warrior: Tom_Potter
DSFan121: DSFan121
ACFan: ac1983fan
Joseph: Flounderboy

Oh!! I used to go there too! I think.. Is it the one where you can make your own team and battle the Elite Four, and more?

*****ums said:
Oh!! I used to go there too! I think.. Is it the one where you can make your own team and battle the Elite Four, and more?
Yup... I think so. It's kinda fun to go back... and if some other TBTers would go, we all could battle each other...and it'd be fair since we all just started.

DarthGohan1 said:
*****ums said:
Yup... I think so. It's kinda fun to go back... and if some other TBTers would go, we all could battle each other...and it'd be fair since we all just started.
Yeah, I can't remember my old username.. it was something with letters and stuff in it. They made you have usernames like this: 3351234. >_<
Anyways, I'm joining again.
My name is *****ums on there

:)

I had to make my username Gengar4444 cuz "Gengar" was taken.

:'(

This site looks awesome! Although I don't really get it yet....

*****ums said:
DarthGohan1 said:
*****ums said:
Yeah, I can't remember my old username.. it was something with letters and stuff in it. They made you have usernames like this: 3351234. >_<

I remember those dumb usernames...

DarthGohan1 said:
*****ums said:
DarthGohan1 said:
*****ums said:

I remember those dumb usernames...

Yeah.. so much for having a username, anyways. I wouldn't want to be called 3351234 all day.
Hey you there, 3351234, come battle me!

I just challenged you *****ums, and then I'm gonna challenge you Gengar4444.

DarthGohan1 said:

:eek: *gulp*...

I still don't get this...theres never wild pokemon...

:huh:

Meh...takes too long... just challenge me if you get a chance and see me online.

Gengar said:
DarthGohan1 said:

:eek: *gulp*...

I still don't get this...theres never wild pokemon...

:huh:
You have to walk in those grassy areas you PKMN n00b.

I remember this.... It was slow. <_<;

And I was in a clan, and I sucked. But I had a lvl 155 Arcanine.

Back