• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Legend of Zelda General Discussion

I want the physical copy of the game now. :( Ganondorf statue that comes with it too.

I have the physical version. But I think it's a bit late for the Ganondorf statue.

Ugh I wish that I had enough money to get the bundle... It looks so good, and I loved playing wind waker on my GameCube :3

Been ages since I played a zelda game...

I'll be getting twilight princess soon, I borrowed it from a friend a while ago but never finished it

I'm extremely excited for ALBW but I gotta say, I'm not a huge fan of the drawing ability. It just seems so... out of place.. in my opinion. I know I'll love it, though, because ALttP is my all time favourite Zelda game.

Last edited:
One of my friend's brother uses the ReDead scream as an alarm clock. I think it'd be very effective XD

I'll be getting the HD/Wii U bundle the end of this month...look SOOO forward to it!! <3

If I had no Wii U yet, I would buy the Wind Waker bundle for sure.

Washed out colored Windwaker is not new. However I am anticipating LTTP2 AKA Link Between Worlds very much. I expect it to be a great game.

Link to the past is bad? how bad give me feedback (was planning to play that game)

I played LTTP on the gba port, so I may not of had the same experience these elder gamers had of the NES LTTP. I'm going to say it straight; my experience of LTTP was terrible. It was one of those games which you had to be enticed to play by previous zelda games. I found myself growing bored of it within 20 minutes or so, thus why it had only been played once and then sold on eBay within the span of 5 years. I don't really have any fond memories of the game because it made such a small impression on me - the only thing I remember about it is waking up and then having to aid princess zelda in the hyrule dungeons.

If you're planning to play it on the basis of playing every zelda game, then do. However, if you just want to play it to kill time then I'd suggest not to. My most memorable game boy advance game was without a doubt Minish cap, so I'd recommend playing that.

I played LTTP on the gba port, so I may not of had the same experience these elder gamers had of the NES LTTP. I'm going to say it straight; my experience of LTTP was terrible. It was one of those games which you had to be enticed to play by previous zelda games. I found myself growing bored of it within 20 minutes or so, thus why it had only been played once and then sold on eBay within the span of 5 years. I don't really have any fond memories of the game because it made such a small impression on me - the only thing I remember about it is waking up and then having to aid princess zelda in the hyrule dungeons.

If you're planning to play it on the basis of playing every zelda game, then do. However, if you just want to play it to kill time then I'd suggest not to. My most memorable game boy advance game was without a doubt Minish cap, so I'd recommend playing that.

Same, I loved Minish Cap.

I just am not a fan of most top-down Zeldas. LttP was just annoying.

I played LTTP on the gba port, so I may not of had the same experience these elder gamers had of the NES LTTP.
Your opinion is kind of discredited just here. LttP was a SNES game, not a NES one.

A Link to the Past is the best 2D Zelda game ever. Period. Better even than some 3D ones like Ocarina of Times or Twilight Princess.

Your opinion is kind of discredited just here. LttP was a SNES game, not a NES one.

A Link to the Past is the best 2D Zelda game ever. Period. Better even than some 3D ones like Ocarina of Times or Twilight Princess.

So he got the system mixed up. Doesn't mean his opinion is discredited.

So he got the system mixed up. Doesn't mean his opinion is discredited.

Exactly! I actually performed a google search as to whether it was SNES or NES. Found out it was SNES but I couldn't be arsed to change it.
"You missed out a single letter? THAT'S IT! YOUR OPINION IS DISCREDITED!"

Back