• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Happy Home Designer Screenshot Thread

Mint

Minty Fresh
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7729-5516-0101
Tin Robot
の
ど
う
森
ぶ
つ
There's no thread for us to post our pictures in yet. :eek: I hope it's ok if I make one.

Post your pictures from the game here!

tumblr_ns9ma5ASHO1sjkwm6o6_400.jpg

The first room I designed.
tumblr_ns9x9uFahF1sjkwm6o1_400.jpg

Pekoe's house
tumblr_nsa6z2Wmoz1sjkwm6o2_400.jpg

Flying Isabelle
tumblr_nsa6qvHi0e1sjkwm6o1_400.jpg

Multiple flying villagers in the hospital.

I didn't even think about using carpets outdoors. Love what you've done with outside of Pekoe's house

I didn't even think about using carpets outdoors. Love what you've done with outside of Pekoe's house
Thank you! :)
I'm really liking how there aren't a lot of restrictions when it comes to decorating inside and outside. I'll be disappointed if this isn't carried over to the next main series game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice job! Pekoe's house looks amazing!

Thank you. :D

Pekoe's pad does look great! Nice job!

It's refreshing to see some rooms designed by someone that actually cares about this stuff/knows what they're doing! :D

Ty very much for sharing your pix. It's extra inspiration/jealousy material for those of us stuck waiting for a couple more months.

p.s. How's squirrel-Mint doing? ;)

Great screenshots! :) I've stickied this thread, it should be fun to watch while we wait for the overseas release.

great job decorating pekoe's house!! looks so amazing omg........ this made me 10x more excited to play the game tbh

Oh gawd! Pekoe's house looks awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Thanks for sharing the screenshots with us :D. I love what you did with Pekoe's and Harry's houses. ^_^ Good ole Harry. :p

Ah so you do have it!!! :D Thanks for creating this thread! I just picked it up today and I'll be looking forward to sharing my screenshots too! ^_^

Back