• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite Starting Fruit?

???

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Really difficult question to answer, I know, it's okay.

I suppose this ultimately comes down to which perfect fruit one thinks looks the best, in which case my favorite is the apple. Ironically, the apple is the only fruit that I didn't have as a starting fruit in any of my towns. I was originally aiming to acquire it when creating my fourth and final town, but I opted for cherries instead because the map was decent and it had a few of the starting villagers I was planning to have living in the town. Since I have no desire to create another town in New Leaf, if perfect fruit is still a thing in whatever mainline Animal Crossing game is released in the future, I'll probably try to get apples then.

Apples. Purely because it was the native fruit in my first ac game all those years ago.

Apple. Only because that was the starter fruit in my very first town and I love how perfect apples look. My second would be the butt peach because that's the only other one I really like.

but #teamapple woo

I really like both apples and cherries, but i ultimately prefer apples. It feels just a lil weird to see any other fruit on trees even though that's normal. Maybe it's just how the sprites are conveyed. Unfortunately i ended up getting peaches, my least favorite, for my current town. But fruit isn't something I'd reset over :0

I like cherry and peach almost the same, I used to prefer cherry but I kind of got a bit tired of it now. apples are nice but I wish it was fully red (bright red and not dark like perfect apples). I don't really like either oranges or pears mainly because I don't like the color orange and while pears are nice on their own they make the town look a bit dull because trees and grass are also green (it depends of the season but still)

I have to say an Apple
close 2nd is a Peach because they're cute...I just don't like what they look like when they're peffect

i like cherries! my starting fruit was pears and im honestly not too pumped about it ahahaha

Cherries because they're nostalgic for me.
Of course my current town has oranges and I have discovered I am not a fan of Perfect Oranges...

Apples, definitely. I really like that red christmas candy apple look to them.

I myself have peaches as a native fruit so, yeah not gonna reset just for apples though.

I don't mind any of the fruit, but yeah, either the perfect apples or cherries are my favorite. (I'm definitely biased bc red is my favorite color lol) they have this really pretty sparkly look to them a lot of the other perfect fruit don't really have. Right now my town's native fruit is peaches though, which is fine. I think the only time I reset over fruit was when I was like.....13 and my first new leaf town had oranges, haha

Apples, because the perfect version looks like it has tiny flecks of gold in it. Makes perfect apple trees look so pretty!

Judging by the pictures I've seen, I'd have to say that I like cherries the best - they've got a rich red color, and their perfect form seems almost candied.

Cybrtron has pears. I'm not complaining, though I do worry that when the trees revert to green, it may be difficult to distinguish them from the trees themselves. It might make the town seem a little... plain?

Wow I'm the only person who said pear xDDD

My very first town (on Gamecube I might add) had pears as the native fruit. My town in Wild World also had Pears, and my first New Leaf town did too. I'm just really attached to them I guess.

I also really like Peaches and Cherries.

Peach is always my favorite but i don't mind to get the others as my starting fruit :)

Back