• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [ON HOLD] Mayor Amy's Art Shop 2.0 (RLC and DA points only!)

Milleram

バルーン
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Pink Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Feather
Red Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
Recycled thread!

I recently updated my commissions information, so I thought I'd try opening for commissions on here again. At this time, I am only accepting RLC and DA points. Here is my updated commissions information:

http://fav.me/dc30f3m

When placing your order, please be sure to indicate which style you would like and include refs of your OC. You can post here or on my DA journal (if you have a DA account). Thanks for looking! c:

Last edited:
Amye!! I'm very happy to see you're opening a new shop. And I'm super anxious because all your styles are adorable and I WANT EVERYTHING.
question: after this order, will I be able to order something else, either for another style, another character, or both? ;_;

for now, I would love a chibi headshot of my OC Lexy! I would also looove an animated chibi icon of her in the same expression you did in examples 1 and 3, but I understand if you're only accepting one order per post, I can come back later :')

thank you ♥

Amye!! I'm very happy to see you're opening a new shop. And I'm super anxious because all your styles are adorable and I WANT EVERYTHING.
question: after this order, will I be able to order something else, either for another style, another character, or both? ;_;

for now, I would love a chibi headshot of my OC Lexy! I would also looove an animated chibi icon of her in the same expression you did in examples 1 and 3, but I understand if you're only accepting one order per post, I can come back later :')

thank you ♥

Ah, thank you for your interest and support! ;u; And you can definitely order again once I finish with your first order! I just remember last time I opened a shop I ended up having a waitlist and some people ordered two or three things at a time, so this time I thought I would limit orders to one thing at a time so I could make sure that everyone who is interested could get at least one drawing from me. Thanks for your understanding! <3 Just let me know if you would prefer the chibi headshot or the animated chibi icon for now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i get an animated pixel page doll of https://toyhou.se/890880.hime ? c:

For sure! Thanks for your interest! c:

e5cf374715a380ede4cc94d3a96e37a0-d400d6k.png

I'm totally inlove with everything you create! Will definitely order in other styles!
Here is my Mayor, please draw her with long hair<3 ()
Also the flowers on her crown are muted pink/red roses.

sparkly_pink_heart_pixel_bullet_by_nerdy_pixel_girl-d8d66yz.png

Animated Chibi Icon So the Total would be 60 TBT?
__little_hopeful_face___by_kittiehcakes-d5jcalt.png

e5cf374715a380ede4cc94d3a96e37a0-d400d6k.png

Last edited:
I'm totally inlove with everything you create! Will definitely order in other styles!
Here is my Mayor, please draw her with long hair<3
WGlqpVA.png
IQx7h9e.png
Also the flowers on her crown are muted pink/red roses.

Animated Chibi Icon So the Total would be 60 TBT <3

Of course! Thanks for your interest! c: For the icon, would you prefer the grumpy expression or the happy expression?

Ah, thank you for your interest and support! ;u; And you can definitely order again once I finish with your first order! I just remember last time I opened a shop I ended up having a waitlist and some people ordered two or three things at a time, so this time I thought I would limit orders to one thing at a time so I could make sure that everyone who is interested could get at least one drawing from me. Thanks for your understanding! <3 Just let me know if you would prefer the chibi headshot or the animated chibi icon for now. c:

then for now, the chibi headshot please! ^^ I completely understand. I'll come back when more people have a chance to get art from you ♥

Can we post actual people? Or is that too difficult?

Last edited:
then for now, the chibi headshot please! ^^ I completely understand. I'll come back when more people have a chance to get art from you ♥

Thank you! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we post actual people? Or is that too difficult?

I don't have a lot of experience drawing from photographs, so I think for now I'll just be accepting drawn characters. Thanks for your interest, though! c:

Thank you! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have a lot of experience drawing from photographs, so I think for now I'll just be accepting drawn characters. Thanks for your interest, though! c:

No worries. :)

Would the little guy in my signature work for the pagedoll pixel?

Last edited:
aaa so cute ^_^

would you be interested in doing ragdolls of any of these?? i would ask for them all but is that too many to order? xD

http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

Ooh, I would love to draw Arlo first! I'm only taking one order per person at a time, but once I am finished with your first order, you can definitely come back and order again! c: I'm just trying to make sure everyone has a chance to get a drawing. Thanks for your interest! I'll add you to a slot. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Happy expression please thank you so much<3

Great! Thanks for letting me know! c:

So many styles to choose from! ◕‿ ◕。 They're all so desireable!

Okay, could I order a full body chibi of my fabulous galaxy Mayor Aaron?? I have a personality description at the bottom of the Imgur album.

Thank you again for your consideration!

Ooh, I would love to draw Arlo first! I'm only taking one order per person at a time, but once I am finished with your first order, you can definitely come back and order again! c: I'm just trying to make sure everyone has a chance to get a drawing. Thanks for your interest! I'll add you to a slot. c:

cool! thanks so much! i'll surely be back for more :D

Whoa... :0 Nice artwork. I would like you to make me a Rag doll chibi of my mayor character if that's possible. Let me know if it is or isn't possible to request this. Thanks.

Last edited:
So many styles to choose from! ◕‿ ◕。 They're all so desireable!

Okay, could I order a full body chibi of my fabulous galaxy Mayor Aaron?? I have a personality description at the bottom of the Imgur album.

Thank you again for your consideration!

Ah, I love Galaxy Aaron's look! I'd love to draw him! I'll add you to the waitlist. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa... :0 Nice artwork. I would like you to make me a Rag doll chibi of my mayor character if that's possible. Let me know if it is or isn't possible to request this. Thanks.

I can definitely draw a ragdoll of your mayor! I'll add you to the waitlist. Thanks for your interest! c:

Back