pink-heart-glow-wand.png
pink-heart-glow-wand.png
green-flower-glow-wand.png
christmas-lump-of-coal.png

Last edited:
I will buy your 2014 classic easter egg i'm pretty sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

for 250?

I meant regular easter egg, but i bet you already knew that.... feel free to write any message on it tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

It loves its new home
<------

Oh! All your pumpkin cupcakes! I want em but Im a bit broke atm (I just bought 5 ice cream swirls and a cupcake)

I have a choco cake if you'd be willing to trade for a couple of your cupcakes, if not could you save them for me?

voodoo doll for 80tbt?

tbt is in bank will take out once you repond

Last edited:
Oh! All your pumpkin cupcakes! I want em but Im a bit broke atm (I just bought 5 ice cream swirls and a cupcake)

I have a choco cake if you'd be willing to trade for a couple of your cupcakes, if not could you save them for me?

Sorrry, don't want to really hold anything right now and only looking for bells.

voodoo doll for 80tbt?

tbt is in bank will take out once you repond

Would you be able to do 150?

Hey! ^-^
Can I buy a Voodoo doll for 150?

kk, guess I gotta sell some stuff at retail :p

Could you hold the pumpkins for me? It should only take a day or two to get the bells.

Hello! I'm having some trouble with the document, so can you tell me how much one pumpkin cupcake goes for? I probably don't have enough but I'd like to know anyways. Thank you! :)

Hi Sholee! I have two separate offers. I can only do one or the other, but I was interested in the Heart Glow Wand for 1,200 TBT OR the Pumpkin Cupcake for 200 TBT? I can go higher on the cupcake but not the wand. :3

Hello! I'm having some trouble with the document, so can you tell me how much one pumpkin cupcake goes for? I probably don't have enough but I'd like to know anyways. Thank you! :)
They're around 200~

Hi Sholee! I have two separate offers. I can only do one or the other, but I was interested in the Heart Glow Wand for 1,200 TBT OR the Pumpkin Cupcake for 200 TBT? I can go higher on the cupcake but not the wand. :3

I'll take you up on your pumpkin cake offer! Will send the cake over once I receive the bells

I only have 300 TBT but oh well. can i have a winter mitten for 20 TBT? not really sure what you meant by looking for these prices (it ranges from 5 to 100)

2400 for heart glow wand?

Last edited:
Back