• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival Outfits to unlock + outfit list

Kittyinpink87

Animal Lover
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So i love the fact that there are more outfits for the characters in this game.

Which outfits have you unlocked or like?

Level 6 is MAX

Small list of outfit ( sorry no pics ) :

Isabelle :
1 fall/winter version
2 spring /summer version
3 pink tee shirt w/ glasses
4 long sleeve white shirt w/ long blue dress
5 green spring kimono
6 green gingham summer dress w/ bow

Digby :
1 hhd outfit
2 raincoat
3 blue tee shirt
4 cream and blue lettter jacket
5 blue and white stripped sweater w/ glasses
6 red dandy fancy coat

Lottie :
1 hhd outfit
2 hhd outfit w/ no makeup
3 red tracksuit w/ no makeup
4 leopard print top w/ black jacket hair bun is teased
5 blue sleeves dress w/ bows
6 red ninja costume

K.K
1 plain w/ guitar
2 dj outfit
3 blue and white stripped shirt w/ hat
4 black pants, blue jacket over a purple top
5 xx
6 xx

Reese & cyrus
1 apron red / blue
2 cream sweater w/ heart
4 festive sweater red /blue
4 red / blue letter jacket w/ alpaca on back
5 pink /light blue handy man (?)
6xx

Mabel
Xx

Nook
Xx

Last edited:
I've unlocked 2 for Isabelle and digby, and one for Reese and Cyrus. I love how my bae-pacas have matching outfits I legit bought this game for that LOL

I've unlocked 2 for Isabelle and digby, and one for Reese and Cyrus. I love how my bae-pacas have matching outfits I legit bought this game for that LOL

Me too!
Me and my husband always like picking couples , and this just makes in even more cute and fun.

I am trying to unlock some outfits for Lottie.

Me too!
Me and my husband always like picking couples , and this just makes in even more cute and fun.

All couples should play as Reese and Cyrus because if you land on the same spot you can go on a date! Sooooo cute. Plus major happy points.

I also love that they share a house in HHD (and tell you all about their pasts as teenage deliquents!!)

All couples should play as Reese and Cyrus because if you land on the same spot you can go on a date! Sooooo cute. Plus major happy points.

I also love that they share a house in HHD (and tell you all about their pasts as teenage deliquents!!)
aww really? thats so cute! :D

I'm up to Lv. 6 only for Mabel. I'm actually not that big of a fan of her alternate costumes. Tom Nook's are pretty cool. I've seen all six of his and Digby's around Miiverse, up to Lv. 5 for Isabelle and up to Lv. 4 for K.K. I'm up to Lv. 5 for Cyrus and Lv. 3 for Reese. So far my favorites are Digby and Cyrus's sweatshirts, Cyrus and Reese's sweaters, Isabelle's spring kimono, and Nook's old apron and nightgown.

I'm up to Lv. 6 only for Mabel. I'm actually not that big of a fan of her alternate costumes. Tom Nook's are pretty cool. I've seen all six of his and Digby's around Miiverse, up to Lv. 5 for Isabelle and up to Lv. 4 for K.K. I'm up to Lv. 5 for Cyrus and Lv. 3 for Reese. So far my favorites are Digby and Cyrus's sweatshirts, Cyrus and Reese's sweaters, Isabelle's spring kimono, and Nook's old apron and nightgown.

Isabelle has a spring kimono? Okay, now I have to play AC:AF more.

Yup!! It's her level 5 outfit. It's definitely one of my favorite outfits in the game and I'm actually not even a big fan of Isabelle!

Yup!! It's her level 5 outfit. It's definitely one of my favorite outfits in the game and I'm actually not even a big fan of Isabelle!

Those sound awesome!
I wish there were a list of all of them online. But i have found no such thing as of yet.

I've only unlocked 2 outfits for Digby and 1 for Isabelle. I really like Digby's raincoat! It takes sooooooo long to level up and unlock each outfit though.

I've only unlocked 2 outfits for Digby and 1 for Isabelle. I really like Digby's raincoat! It takes sooooooo long to level up and unlock each outfit though.

Heaps of people say this but I levelled up at least to the first level in one game? And it only takes me two or three more to get to level 2? I have all the amiibo and haven't been playing much more past those levels though as I can only play on weekends, but you can easily get 200ish points per game?

Okay, i made a list of all the outfits i have so far on page 1 original post.
Hope this helps at least someone.

Here's some outfits I've unlocked:

IMG_1257 (1).jpgIMG_1254 (1).jpgIMG_1255 (1).jpgIMG_1256 (1).jpgIMG_1258 (1).jpgIMG_1259 (1).jpgIMG_1262 (1).jpgIMG_1260 (1).jpgIMG_1261 (1).jpg

Ahh, they look so cute! I've unlocked Isabelle's first 3 outfits and only 2 for Digby. It's really great how there's 6 outfits per character.

Time to go play again. :p

I managed to get both Reese and Tom Nook to max level, so I thought I'd share both of their outfit sets here! Still working on the rest of them, haha.

costume_reese.jpg
costume_tom.jpg

Back