• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Amiibo Furniture

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
I'm looking to buy these pieces of furniture:

I've obtained all the items I wanted!

Items will be removed as I obtain them.

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy these pieces of furniture:

Mug
Towel Basket
Stack of Clothes
Sewing Kit
Desk Mirror
Zen Phone Stand
Iron Garden Table
Office Phone

Items will be removed as I obtain them.
I have some spare coupons. I could order the iron garden table tonight. I don't time travel so it'll be here in the morning, maybe.

Hi! I can get most of those item for you.
Do you have any chinese zodiac items like, tiger, rabbit etc? Or the sloppy series, cardboard box series, birthday series, or any other amiibos? if not you can buy the items with igb or tbt :)

Last edited:
I have some spare coupons. I could order the iron garden table tonight. I don't time travel so it'll be here in the morning, maybe.

That'd be great! Just let me know when it's in and how much you want for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get most of those item for you.
Do you have any chinese zodiac items like, tiger, rabbit etc? Or the sloppy series, cardboard box series, birthday series, or any other amiibos? if not you can buy the items with igb or tbt :)

I have the zodiac dog from this year and I know there's a sloppy dresser in my town's Re-tail. If none of that works for you would you take 50k igb? I can go higher if you want.

Last edited:
That'd be great! Just let me know when it's in and how much you want for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the zodiac dog from this year and I know there's a sloppy dresser in my town's Re-tail. If none of that works for you would you take 50k igb? I can go higher if you want.

Can I get sloppy dresser and for the rest in igb? So it would be like sloppy dresser=>mug and then 50x6 or 99,000 bell bagsx3 for the rest: Towel Basket, Stack of Clothes, Sewing Kit, Desk Mirror, Zen Phone Stand, Office Phone

Can I get sloppy dresser and for the rest in igb? So it would be like sloppy dresser=>mug and then 50x6 or 99,000 bell bagsx3 for the rest: Towel Basket, Stack of Clothes, Sewing Kit, Desk Mirror, Zen Phone Stand, Office Phone

That works for me! Let me get the money out and then I'll send you my friend code.

Hi I'm back :) please let me know when you can come get the sewing kit. (pm's you too just in case)

The kitchen counters, definitely, so I can figure out my kitchen/laundry room layout better. If you have Admiral's card, could you also get the dinnerware from him? I'd be happy to pay extra for it.

Do you want to visit his rv? He also has a neat dishwasher.

Back