• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Piece of Clothing/Accessory Right Now?

piske

old and unwise
Pear 🍐
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Ladybug Easter Egg
Daisy Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Love Ball
What are your favorite clothing/accessory/shoes etc. right now?

For me, it's a pair of pale pink boots, an oversized green sweater, an oversized dark turquoise pullover, and a gray choker w/little gray beads. Feel free to post photos too!

This grey dress I have, the choker I made by hand (hemp I think?), my slipknot hoodie, my baggy grey sweatpants, I too have an oversized green sweater I love, and every single one of my beanies and my snapback. Oh, and my combat boots. I have many other things I love to wear...

i have this thing about cut out elbow pieces right now haha. bought this jumper a couple weeks ago and i've been living in it! also obsessed with my baby blue doc marten shoes i got for xmas!!!! these are them! and basically anything pink, i'm really into pink lately

this thread looks like fun ;o

my soft flannel hoodie which i wear too much and i got from the women's section whoops
:,)
my beanie
and these REALLY cute polar bear slippers

My Sanrio socks! <3 Also my pok?mon t-shirt I got for Christmas! (Thanks brother :3)

I went to this rock concert in downtown Minneapolis a couple weeks ago. I saw a band called Norma Jean. In these rock show crowds, it's packed, and it gets HOT. You start moving around at all, and you're coming out of that place pretty sweaty. Knowing this ahead of time, I always try to run into a concert with just short sleeves. I live in Minnesota, where temperatures are typically below freezing during December. Well this night, they were sub-zero. Temperature was like minus-10, and it was very, very windy. Which means it's very dangerous to even be outside, for any amount of time. I ran probably half to three-quarters of a mile from my car to the music venue in just that T-shirt, and I swear to God I thought I was going to die if it was just a little further. It was very, very painful. I thought I was incredibly stupid, and will never do that again in those weather conditions. A lesson lived, is a lesson learned.

I tell you that story lol :D to tell you that for the walk BACK to the car after the concert, I bought a hoodie from Norma Jean's merch table. It wasn't this exactly, but very similar:

http://http://normajean.merchdirect.com/products/59248-almighty-black-pullover-sweatshirt

And I haven't taken it off since. So to answer the original post question: this hoodie.

p.s. It just might have saved my life on my way back to the car lol

Black velvet pencil skirt I bought with some Christmas money
An oversized denim jacket with fleece lining
A choker with small sequins attached to it (it's really pretty but I only wear it if I'm going to dress up nice)
Two plain rose gold rings I wear practically everyday
My brown snood!! Or infinity scarf? I've heard so many different names for them, but either way I adore it. I wear it practically all the time. :')

Boots, Jeans (Black or blue), T-Shirt, unbuttoned dress shirt that matches my boots or a leather jacket.

Last edited:
my leopard print jacket, my large hoop earrings, my oversized gray zipped hoodie, my pink & gold pleated trousers & all of my jeans

a black bell sleeved top from forever 21, doc martens, diamond earrings my boyfriend got me, and an octopus tentacle ring my little sister got me this christmas. i reallllly need to get more clothes D:

Last spring I ordered a Korean black dress with pink flower print on the bottom, it's absolutely my favourite thing to wear. The sleeves are short and transparent and the collar has a long-tailed bow that hangs down the front, the whole thing is so beautiful, not to mention incredibly soft. I always feel really nice wearing it, it's perfect in the summer but also for nights out because it's black, so it looks pretty classy.

Another one of my favourites is my Dota Crystal Maiden hoodie that I bought at Gamescom last year in Germany. It's actually surprisingly warm because it's fleece-lined on the inside, so it's nice to wear around the house when it's cold or on casual days out. The shoulders are cloaked in a really cute shawl similar to the character, it's amazing lol.

My favorite clothing item I own is this huge off-shoulder oversized shirt-tunic thing. It's white with a car being lifted off the floor by colourful balloons on the front. I usually wear it with leggings or denim shorts and my huge ass hoop earrings + candy pink all-star shoes and it's fabulous and casual at the same time.

Too bad it's a summer shirt and I'm stuck in stupid winter still :(

Last edited:
I brought a top a while ago that's got black and white stripes with a little lace up bit in the front. I love stripes and I love the lace up bits on shirts, and now I finally found one that's not cropped or too short for me! So it's my favourite shirt right now :)

I also got a nice scarf with a black and white owl pattern on it that's summery, which is perfect since it's summer here, that I've been wearing a lot lately :)

My luxurious leopard print coat I got for Christmas. It fits perfectly and it's so cozy!! And it makes me feel like a diva.

i have this thing about cut out elbow pieces right now haha. bought this jumper a couple weeks ago and i've been living in it! also obsessed with my baby blue doc marten shoes i got for xmas!!!! these are them! and basically anything pink, i'm really into pink lately

Love both of those things, mog! I'm super into pink lately too~

Back