• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you do when rejected?

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
When you like someone but they don't like you back... :(

What do you do when rejected?

It can be hard at first but you have to focus on being the best person you can be. Not for them but for you. Be their friend if they would like but don't do it to try to get lucky and become accepted. I promise your best chance at them or happiness is to better yourself and live your best life!

By the time you do that you'll realize that even though rejections may come and go you have yourself and a future you can be happy about :D

maybe work on getting rich so that someday u can buy their love

Rejection is tough but life is always going to smack you down. I get over it and move on, revisiting if the time seems right but also expecting to get shut down again and with low expectations on the encounter.

I feel embarrassed and upset for a while but eventually will move on and find someone better.

do everything i do every single day. eat, play games, watch videos
nothing would change

Listen to sad cowboy music and drink old apple juice while quietly sobbing to yourself. :lemon:

Not bothered. If they reject me there's no point in me further pursuing them, so what other options do you have?

when i asked my ex out he said he wasn't sure it would work out and he needed time so i felt bad for him and myself for a few months. i just don't talk about it but i'm thinking about the rejection all the time. so i asked him again and it was fine for a while. rejection feels worse when they're right though

Not much. I'm human so it hurts. But I don't think I need someone or want someone to feel content. Now that I am an adult, I just think of my mistakes without dwelling on them and just continue doing what makes me actually feel content in life.

I'd say "Their loss, not mine". But seriously, rejection is part of life so I just deal with it like how I deal with things when I make mistakes. I get upset but after several days, I feel normal like it never happened. It doesn't make me think less of what I'm capable of doing.

Hmm.. I don't know as I've been lucky enough not to be rejected.. But I would hope that I would be able to just move on rather than dwell on it. Well.. When I was around 8 years old, I had a crush on this older boy (maybe 4 years older?) in school who used to bully me. One day he threw a rock into my face. I shrugged it off (it hurt a lot though lol). But even as a kid I had far too much pride to react in any emotional way. That kind of counts as rejection, no? So I would assume that's one way it would go haha.

Remember that your anime waifu would never do this to you and still loves you.

Back