Apricots

I think I've had one before....not sure.

We used to have an apricot tree in my yard and the squirrels would gorge themselves on the fruit. I like them. The jam is nice too.

Never had one before. The real question is how do you pronounce it?

I say it as 'ay-pri-cot' :0

I used to not like the taste of apricots, but now I'm more towards the neutral side.

Yes love them, I use to eat them all the time but lately haven't been buying them and sometimes they're out of season . .

i like apricots!! i used to eat a lot of yoghurt and i really liked the apricot flavour that you could get. i also don't mind apricot sweets from time to time, if they're the only sweets available. i also like apricot jam a lot, i had no idea it was a thing until i went to france tbh.

Last edited:
I tried apricot la croix once and I threw up so I think I don't like apricot flavored things, not sure about actual apricots

Good but gross? Is that cause they're fuzzy? I like apricots, haven't eaten one in quite some time, more often I've eaten flavored stuff, but I used to love getting dried apricots. =D

("You're So Vain" just came on and I laughed because his scarf, it was apricot...)

Last edited:
I like them but only when they're cut in a certain way :p

Back