Shop ✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

MorphiGalaxi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0564-1162-9430
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Chocolate Cake
Sheep Plush
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
Feedback
100% (205) +
✨~Issi's Art Shop~✨ Open to art trades only!~ Mayors, Villagers and More!

Hello!

Open for art trades only/Closed

Welcome!

I can do mayors, villagers, characters from anime/video games, OCs, just about anything you'd like! I can do chibi drawings as well.

Just show me some examples of your work, and if I like it, we can do an art trade!

If you have any questions you may ask me!

IMG_0706.jpg IMG_0680.jpg

Last edited:
It looks nice. How did you do the plaid?

Username: pawpatrolbab
Requested Character(s)/reference:
2.jpg 18301211_795740530608785_5194205587242799955_n.jpg
Pose ect.: Hugging and or kissing please!
Sketch/Colored in: Whichever you'd like!
TBT Offer: 150 TBT

Also, you should totally start up an art thread where you post your work! Or Twitter or something, I'd def give you a follow on there

Thank you for your order Pawpartrolbab! :D I'll get to work on it as soon as I can!

I might do that sometime :3 Seems like a good idea! And thanks ^-^ The support from kind folks like you is great!

I love drawing, someday I'd really love to make a living off of my art since I think that would be so amazing! Youre a really awesome artist too, you should try to aim for your dreams :3

Last edited:
Here is your drawing request Pawpatrolbab! I tried to stick to what you requested but it ended up slightly different then I first planned, but I thought it looked really nice this way! If you'd like me to edit it just let me know.

IMG_0718.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I love how you made them more adult looking, lol

Here is your drawing request Pawpatrolbab! I tried to stick to what you requested but it ended up slightly different then I first planned, but I thought it looked really nice this way! If you'd like me to edit it just let me know.

THIS IS LITERALLY AMAZING I'M FLIPPIN DEAD
THANKYOU SO MUCH

Last edited:
Thank you Brooke! I thought it suited the feel of the drawing more ^-^

Lol, yeah they are really in love. it would be strange with children/pre-teens XD

Back