• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have a Crush?

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Not sure if there's a thread like this but.. looked and couldnt find one !

So... do you have a crush? If so, how are you dealing with it (ex. do you ever talk to them, do they know) !! I'm suuuper curious about this because idk,, it interests me to peek into the lives of tbt users, ha.

(and if you do... are they from this site?... ooooooh)

Yes. The person I've been with for the past 4 and a half years xD

Kind of? There are guys I talk to thanks to being in a “professional” choir where everyone has to have some sort of communication, but there’s no way I’d ever tell this dude how I feel, mainly because I’m pretty sure he already likes someone else. There’s also a guy who I talk to a lot who isn’t from my school buuut we’re not gonna go there lmao

Yes, but let's not go into that. I like to keep it private. :X

the thing is im so bad at talking to girls that i haven't really formed crushes or fallen in love with anyone. it's really sad but them's the facts i guess :/

yeah but i don't love them
i like them but i have no interest in furthering our relationship
k now i'm questioning if i even like them
do i just want to be their friend? idk

I do lol

he was in all of my classes last year except for two, but now he's only in one of my classes so I don't like him as much as I used to

Yeah I do but a.) I never see him and b.) I wouldn't talk to him if I did so it's basically just around to make me feel bad.

Definitely.
Just like me, she had to move right before her senior year (which really sucks, I'm gonna go ahead and say) except she had it much harder-unlike how I moved just one state over from Mississippi to Alabama, she moved all the way from New Mexico.
However, she has moved before (unlike me) as she was born in Germany and lived there until she was 10 years old-her dad is American and her mom is German, and they met because he's in the military. Eventually, in 2010, he was stationed back in the US and was sent to New Mexico, and that's where they lived until he was then moved to the Huntsville area this year (and Huntsville is known to be a military town).
Anyways, I honestly find her very beautiful and attractive inside and out... I don't know if she feels the same way about me, though. I'm just at least glad to know that even though she's straight, she's ok with me being bi.

no, the last time i had a crush was an year ago, but that faded quite quickly. ain't looking for love rn

I do indeed. We have a small age gap and are just friends for now. I was in band with him and enjoy his company, even this weekend we are hanging out with a group of friends and me asking him out a few months ago doesn't bother him so we are trying to build a solid friendship :>

Yes. Her name is Pam and I adore her. She's living in Denmark right now so we're very far away from each other, but hopefully we'll be back to living in the same country eventually.

Yes.

He knows I like him (I actually outright told him)
I try to text him
I've liked him for two years
And I've gone through many emotions with him mainly cause drama

i still have an intense crush on my bf

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, the last time i had a crush was an year ago, but that faded quite quickly. ain't looking for love rn

and this is how you'll find love

only celebs and fictional characters

Back