Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
I sure do!! He was my first dreamie and I recently adopted him! Can't wait for him to move in! I have to admit, though, he's a bit overrated... dont tell him i said that
Who else loves this cute marshmellow squirrel?
View attachment 195605
I did not make this image I found it on teh internets

When I first saw him, I was reminded of Pachirisu, which is one of my many favorite Pokemon. So I already liked him because of that. Later I found out he was popular.

I didn't like him, I thought he was overrated... then he randomly moved in. I loved him so much. I was heartbroken when he left.

I was like that when I had to return a library copy of ANCL that Marshal moved in on... I tried everything to make him move, but he wouldn't budge.
Maybe you'll find one up for adoption! I got mine from AccfSally, and she's given away like eight Marshals (I think she cycles a lot).

cbb92fbff24734fa0b6d589d85ff7791f4d434b44dccf257f6df2d389f802df9.jpg

He's super popular but that hasn't made me love him any less! :D

He's overrated, even though I like him.. Mainly because I love all squirrel villagers.
Just look at my signature. lol

Marshal seems like a pretty great villager. :p
Surprised to see him plot where I hoped a villager would appear.

Who DOESN'T?

I think he's cute, but he's not my favorite villager. I like it when he's in my town, but in other words I'm not obsessed with him by any means.

he's cool, personally would not have him in my village but i enjoy talking to him in other people's villages.. but he is extremely overrated.

I can see how people may think he's overrated I guess? But I recently got him from a give away on reddit and I've loved him ever since! He's super super sweet and just overall fun to talk to which I guess is what adds to how much people like him. I also snatched an Ankha from a giveaway on here and found the same thing! I thing the super popular villagers are super popular for a reason. They're really sweet and fun to talk to!

i'm neutral about Marshal. he's a cute little fluff ball and i wouldn't mind if he came into my town and i'd let him stay for a while but eventually i would just sell him, i would have liked him a lot if he was a cranky.

Back