• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you run in your town?

nostalgibra

slave to the vaporwave
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I'm trying so hard to have the patience to walk in my second town but I'm just so IMPATIENT :p I figure I'm going to cover most of the ground in paths anyway, so hopefully it won't look too bad. How do you guys feel about running?

I run, unfortunately. Run right over my own hybrids haha it's just a habit. I'm considering making paths in my town for this very reason but it seems high maintenance.

only on my paths. And I don't l don't like visitors to run.

Relatively rarely. I worry about the grass deterioration ;A;

Yep, all the time.

But I will never run in other people towns, even if they say it's OK.
Also I don't run in dream towns...

Yeah, when I'm in a hurry to do something. Might be my town that's a little more open but dirt patches from running usually aren't noticeable, by the time they are I end up taking a month break to play some other game and they go away.

The only thing that annoys me is accidentally running over a rare flower and it almost always gets destroyed on the spot, while the pesky spawns take ages to do that.
:mad:

Yes. I always do. It's easiest to get to where I want to go.

Running is one of the worries of players in this game because of losing grass and killing flowers. I used to care about it but I realized that the more worries I have for this game (like losing neighbors, weeds, etc.), the more I get bored of the game. So I just stopped caring about those things and I started to enjoy the game again. BUT of course, I don't run in other players' towns in respect to them. :)

Run on the beach, in all buildings, across the plaza and down Main street. Walk on water, though.

In my main town, i always stay on my paths and run only on the paths.. in my second town I don't really care & always run xD

i run on my paths, and flowers that randomly spawn and ruin my aesthetic

i never understood why people don't run, but i guess im just always wanting to finish things quickly so i run lol

Only on the paths, with the exception of when I'm not paying attention and accidentally just holding down the triggers. I run over hybrids on accident all the time...

Yeah.. I can't wait 10 more seconds walking trying to deliver packages to villagers and back, I'm also very impatient

I run on my paths and on Main Street. Can't run over most of my town tho cuz there's flowers everywhere.

Back