• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What’s your favourite season on Animal Crossing?

At first it was spring, but now I'm not so sure. Ever since my alt town has been in autumn, I've grown to like it. Because of adjustments to the town I might have to go to spring, but I can't picture it without orange grass.

Spring is my favorite, I love the grass colors and the cherry blossoms :)

autumn for me, love the orange, browns and reds on the trees and the grass color

I love Spring for the cherry blossom trees, but I would say Summer as my favourite season. I just love the lush green trees and grass on the game! (Summer however, is one of my least favourite seasons in real life haha!! ~ :D)

Winter! I just can't get over the gentle music it plays and the snow and the snow balls and the events that take place during it and aaaaa I just love it. It makes me super happy. <3

i love that small part of autumn where the trees and grass are a beautiful red color, but the rest of the time it's an ugly brown, so i'd have to say spring. funny thing is, it's the only season i haven't experienced

all, but not winter...
winter looks nice for the first few days, but gets boring really fast

Spring! :rolleyes: I can't wait for the snow to melt and for everything to turn green and light, hehe

Summer and around Harvest Day, when all the trees are red.

late autumn, when it's started snowing but it hasn't settled yet!! i love moody autumn colours tbh
my mayor's outfits are usually based on the season so he can wear cute jumpers and jackets and it's such a good time

Last edited:
My favorite of the seasons in New Leaf, as in real life, is Autumn. I like the color scheme and enjoy the holidays that take place during it, especially Halloween.

Winter is a close second because I also like it in real life, because I like to see the snow on the ground and the fun little interactivity that building snowpeople brings. I've exhausted most of their rewards, but it's still enjoyable to construct them. I also like to see the igloo show up in the campsite instead of the tent for a change of pace. Additionally, it seems the most appropriate season for my mayor to order the coffee to-go and carry it around as a way to warm up.

Spring and Summer are pretty even after that.

Autumn for me is the best season, with winter being a close second. I really have a soft spot for those two seasons :D

Fall
When the leaves don't fall
and mushrooms!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fall
When the leaves don't fall
and mushrooms!

Definately NOT winter.

If I see another snowflake I'll start chasing parked cars. >..<

Summer.

I can't tell. You have the seasons messed up.
It's summer in Australia, winter in the game.
Autumn is after summer, and in the game spring is next, which is autumn here.

That means... Autumn isn't until september in the game.

It will be spring in Australia then...

O_O

I just did my own head in then. :(

Anything that isn't winter is ok.

Last edited:
just got the game last summer so have yet to experience spring :0 so winter right now? but I'm excited to see some bushes blossom!!

Anything not winter I guess, honestly they could have added more winter bugs and stuff to try to obtain...

Back