• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Decide on Something for Me (Games)

Which One, Which One

• Street Fighter 4

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Dark Void

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil 5

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel with Nunchucks

Resident Doctor (Love and Medicinal)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just got a new graphics card, and I have a choice between 3 games to get for free from it. Street Fighter 4, Dark Void, and Resident Evil 5. I'm not a big fan of Resident Evil, so unless that gets a much larger percentage than the others, I'm probably not gonna get it.

Personally I really enjoyed Dark Void. Thought it was alot of fun, bit frustrating at times.
SF4 is awesome too.

if you get street figher 4, we can derp at each other. :D

resident evil 5 was.. lackluster, imo. it's an action game, not a survival/horror. imo.

haven't played dark void. street fighter's good, if you don't mind keyboard, or if you have a controller (360 one is <3), but it's your choice in the end.

i really didn't like RE5 much, though. it may have been that i played most of it with a know-it-all friend of mine who sucked the fun out of it.. but even single player, you have to almost grind for bullets and things once you reach later levels. or.. i did, anyway.
much faster than other RE games, but i can't honestly recommend it unless you have a buddy to play it with. (which i may or may not do. :p)

oh and @ shado, super street fighter IV hasn't been released for PC yet. which is just plain silly, because SFIV is just a direct port of the arcade game. wtf, mirite?

Back