• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PS3's controller to be even more similar to Wii's?

As you can probably imagine, many people are once again calling Sony "copiers" and I don't see how they would be wrong. Seems like "copying" to me!

It says that this could allow for third parties to make such accessories. It TECHNICALLY wouldn't be Sony's fault, but if Sony were to produce such a controller, well... That would be copying.

Jeez Sony. I play your games and then you go copy the Wii? That's <big><big><big><big><big>DOWN RIGHT LOW!</big></big></big>

If you can't beat Nintendo just copy 'em. Cover up your faults with a Wii controller, Sony? That just won't work.

I don't want to say something because we probably don't know the whole story... But it does sound like the wii controller a little.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
As you can probably imagine, many people are once again calling Sony "copiers" and I don't see how they would be wrong. Seems like "copying" to me!
I don't know. Sony must have been working on this before Nintendo has. :rolleyes:

DSCUBER9000 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I don't know. Sony must have been working on this before Nintendo has. :rolleyes:
Why's that? If they were working on it before Nintendo was, they would have come out with it before Nintendo did.

Thats just down right stupid.<big><big><big><big><big>Curse you sony!</big></big></big></big></big><big>

You know it would make more sense that you get all your facts straight before you make some biased post. :\

Anyway it doesn't make much of a difference. Sony made their controler the way they did. It's no where as innovative as Nintendo's but still it has the same capibilties. If Sony screws up bad and that's it than nothing to worry about.

dragonflamez said:
Niiice...

Guys, stop bashing Sony.
ewww, that edit sucks.
>_>

plus, anyone thats ever played a sony system would probably say that X should be where the triangle is on that, because X is like the A for nintendo.

This IS NOT Sony's fault, I repeat, NOT SONY'S FAULT. If anyone's fault, it will be third parties. And besides, WHY IS THIS A BAD THING? Nintendo originally wanted the Wiimote to become a standard, and that's exactly what's happening here.

Well I never said it was a bad or good idea, but they still could have "copied" either way.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Well I never said it was a bad or good idea, but they still could have "copied" either way.
My comment wasn't directed at you specifically, and copying isn't a bad thing.

I didn't read the articles but if a system is going to be more like the Wii then let it. Better for the consumer imo.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
Niiice...

Guys, stop bashing Sony.
ewww, that edit sucks.
>_>

plus, anyone thats ever played a sony system would probably say that X should be where the triangle is on that, because X is like the A for nintendo.
I didnt make it.

And, Sony "copying" Ninty like this is a good thing for us as consumers. Because, once the companies keep on trying to outdo each other, the end result is something that's amazing.

dragonflamez said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
dragonflamez said:
Niiice...

Guys, stop bashing Sony.
ewww, that edit sucks.
>_>

I didnt make it.

And, Sony "copying" Ninty like this is a good thing for us as consumers. Because, once the companies keep on trying to outdo each other, the end result is something that's amazing.
I figured, based on your sig.

Back