• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I buy Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

EvilMonkey158

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Should i buy this game? I've heard its pretty good and have played only the very beginning of it. Also, is the Fire Emblem for Wii going to be a continuation of this game?

Doubt it will be a continuation. So far, developers seem to want a fresh start with the Wii.
And I dont have it, but it's supposed to be great, so do whatever you want.

dragonflamez said:
Doubt it will be a continuation. So far, developers seem to want a fresh start with the Wii.
Fire Emblem for the Wii is set right after the events of Path of Radiance. Hmm.

As for the main topic question, YES, you should buy Path of Radiance. I could write a twenty page review detailing its awesomeness, but I'm not, and that's only to spare you of countless words and metaphors. How about you don't waste time and run to store; PoR is the Gamecube's best game, hands down, and it is worth every penny.

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:

As for the main topic question, YES, you should buy Path of Radiance. I could write a twenty page review detailing its awesomeness, but I'm not, and that's only to spare you of countless words and metaphors. How about you don't waste time and run to store; PoR is the Gamecube's best game, hands down, and it is worth every penny.
Heh.

I dont know damn about Fire Emblem, so whatever.

^_^

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:

Heh.

^_^
Oooh, I feel for you. The series is phenomenal, and it houses some of my all-time favorites. You should definitely consider getting into it.

Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
dragonflamez said:

Heh.

^_^
Oooh, I feel for you. The series is phenomenal, and it houses some of my all-time favorites. You should definitely consider getting into it.
I will take that into consideration.

ok now I'm gonna get sometime between christmas and my birthday (late january). another question: is it on the player's choice thing now?

EvilMonkey158 said:
ok now I'm gonna get sometime between christmas and my birthday (late january). another question: is it on the player's choice thing now?
I'm afraid it is not. It's tough to find it new, though, so try going the "used" way... You'll end up saving a lot.

EvilMonkey158 said:
Should i buy this game? I've heard its pretty good and have played only the very beginning of it. Also, is the Fire Emblem for Wii going to be a continuation of this game?
oh and, just to tell you. What you played was the easy part. When you get farther into the game, it starts getting a lot harder. You probably won't finish the game, without me helping

:p

Back