• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I now wish I got a PS3

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Because so many people are stupidly crazy and paying over 3000$ for them....
I have a friend who managed to get one and of course is just going to sell it.

BUT THAT IS INSANE. I want one now because you can literally triple your money...

I saw them on Ebay earlier today.. one of them was 7000+.

I would have bought atleast, 3 of them and sold them.. I could have bought a car with the money ;_;.

ZERO_13 said:
I saw them on Ebay earlier today.. one of them was 7000+.

I would have bought atleast, 3 of them and sold them.. I could have bought a car with the money ;_;.
Well they only allow one per person.

But I don't blame these [rich] people to pay this money. Their kid porbably asked them for a PS3 for the holidays, and they need to spoil their darling child! Okay, maybe I do blame them. :gyroidveryhappy: Seriosly... 2.5k... :gyroiddoh:

I might try to preorder for the next shipment to sell it, unless sony gets its act together there will be a shortage for a while...

SPORGE27 said:
I might try to preorder for the next shipment to sell it, unless sony gets its act together there will be a shortage for a while...
The reason people are paying 2.5k is because they can't get it anywhere else. By the time you can get one, I don't think people will be so desperate..

SPORGE27 said:
Because so many people are stupidly crazy and paying over 3000$ for them....
I have a friend who managed to get one and of course is just going to sell it.

BUT THAT IS INSANE. I want one now because you can literally triple your money...
wow really I never thought about that

:eek:

Now that I think about it... maybe it was for the best! A lot of people got hurt, and one guy in my state was shot.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Now that I think about it... maybe it was for the best! A lot of people got hurt, and one guy in my state was shot.

:eek: I know I could have hurt people!!! I can see it now, I run in and grab it while knocking things down to stall those behind me, then trip and punch those that catch up to me, It would be fun!

well it could be......

:p

Back