• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PS3 buyers exist??

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Yesterday I heard two people say they were going to buy the PS3. This is the first time I have heard anyone say this. It's just amazing how rare that was, especially because it was two peple, I mean even one is rare! :0 If they were a country, it would be named after me.

I know eight people but i talked 5 of them out of it by telling them all of the downsides and how more expensive it would be in the long run and how much of a bad investment it would be so i was able to talk them into buying an xbox 360 or a wii

:eek: They'll never get one!!!!

there just aren't PS3s around, I think in North america there are as many PS3s as wii's going to be in Japan...

I think it is a wast of money.I mean nintendo is better in my opinon.I think the only good playstaion was the first one.

Actually, you'd be suprised, but in my small town, there are 15 PS3s coming in, with a demand of around 30.

24 Wiis are comin in, hopefully I'll get one.

My wal-mart's getting 67 wiis. That's all I know, other stores... unknown.

[quote="Shadow_] Actually, you'd be suprised, but in my small town, there are 15 PS3s coming in, with a demand of around 30.

24 Wiis are comin in, hopefully I'll get one. [/quote]
I thought you said that your city wasn't too videogame-centric.

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Actually, you'd be suprised, but in my small town, there are 15 PS3s coming in, with a demand of around 30.

24 Wiis are comin in, hopefully I'll get one.
I thought you said that your city wasn't too videogame-centric. [/quote]
Yeah... but it seems some of the sixth-seventh grade guys, who are spoiled rotten, want some I guess.

30/8000 isn't bad.

Back