• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many Links was it?

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
HERE IT IS
Up until now I thought there were only three...but after reading this thread on Nintendo's forums, I'm just completely confused. I probably would get it if I knew what all those game abbreviations stood for....

Ummm well there is the original zelda game... the second I think is th same link, well there could be a ton of different link's.

I play the games and live with not knowing, or thinking they're all the same

:p

Yeah, I was talking about the 3D game Links; for those, there are 3. But once you take into account the 2D Zelda games... As some have said, a minimum of 6 Links and a maximum of 9.

Nine?!!?! Wow...so then I can expect that there was nine Zelda's as well? But it was always the same Gannondorf...

Gengar said:
Nine?!!?! Wow...so then I can expect that there was nine Zelda's as well? But it was always the same Gannondorf...
I'm not sure about Zeldas, but that's the logical assumption. As for Ganondorf, yes, it's always the same one.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
I'm not sure about Zeldas, but that's the logical assumption. As for Ganondorf, yes, it's always the same one.
Gannondorf....how do you manage to stay alive this long?

Do we know the answer to this already?

:huh:

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

he's magic

:eek:
and... is evil >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:

he's magic

:eek:
and... is evil >_>
LOL
Thats weird, me and my friends say that all the time, "magic"

Anyway, maybe the answer to how he survived this long will be revealed in Twilight Princess!

maybe he stay's alive from being in the sacred realm all that time.

Back