• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hybrids :O

SL92

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Wouldn't it be awesome if we had, say, a hybrid of Animal Crossing and Legend of Zelda

:eek: Two games combined with a little from both side would be fun... 007 and Zelda, Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing, Halo and Kirby...

Nope, games are good/fine the way they are. SSB is hybrids, you could say...all the good Nintendo characters are in it. I'm not sure if other games will be as lucky as that did if they mix.

Super_Naruto said:
Nope, games are good/fine the way they are. SSB is hybrids, you could say...all the good Nintendo characters are in it. I'm not sure if other games will be as lucky as that did if they mix.
Agreed. I just cannot for the life of me imagine Mario mixed with Animal Crossing, or Zelda mixed with F-Zero. The only successful hybrid was SSB, as PKMN rightfully pointed out, and Nintendo's not going to take more chances...

Well actually some hybrids I could see working out, or at least cameo appearances ar funny little easter eggs sometimes.

But like AC actually does hybrid a little offering things like the mario theme, I realize that is a little different, but still.

Hybrids while I would love them, often just aren't done. They could somehow mix Earthbound and pokemon....who says the trainer can't battle....hehehe....

Back