• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Please...ANYTHING!

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm dying to play a game of Starfox or MKDS, or even Animal Crossing with one of you...I'm trying to practice and get better on wifi stuff especially Mario Kart (I currently have five wins...twenty losses...

-_- ) So, is anyone up for it?

I'll play MKDS. I'm a 3 star. With over 500 wins I think and under 100 loses. I don't snake no more now but if I see you do it, then I will.

Mike125 said:
I'll play MKDS. I'm a 3 star. With over 500 wins I think and under 100 loses. I don't snake no more now but if I see you do it, then I will.
What does that mean, snake?

And maybe we can play tonight at like eight or nine....

Snaking is a method of going faster. People say it's a cheat and some people says that it's skill. Easy to learn really.

I'm fine with either time. What is your friend code for MKDS?

Mine is: 236305726328
Yours? And keep in mind...I'm gonna loose for sure...I havent unlocked any new carts and I got this game the day it came out >_<

Lets play now~!

Well, since your not on....

Anyone else?!?!?!?! I"m dyin' to play some wifi against one of you here, I finally got mine up and running!

Animal Crossing? I'm there. Wanna add me? I'm Nick in BellTree, 4295-7856-0606

I'll start up my karts again if you want

:p

I'd prefer karts, my friend code is 236305726328

I cant really find my ACWW game right now, soo...

If you're ready, I'll play you in Mario Karts right now.

Gengar said:
I'm dying to play a game of Starfox or MKDS, or even Animal Crossing with one of you...I'm trying to practice and get better on wifi stuff especially Mario Kart (I currently have five wins...twenty losses...

-_- ) So, is anyone up for it?
me!AC
town:rockvile
name:nick
FC:5369-5378-7994

Gengar: I'm always open for some Animal Crossing.

;)

Sorry Gengar that I wasn't on but if you ever want to play MKDS with me again I'll be there. Just post the time and date

:)

Mike125 said:
Sorry Gengar that I wasn't on but if you ever want to play MKDS with me again I'll be there. Just post the time and date

:)
Alright, Hows tommorow sound, at about eight thirty, nine oclock Central?

:huh:

Back