• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kirby or Mario?

AnimalE10

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My brother say that Kirby suck more then Mario! I say no he isn't and he say prove it! So which one are you picking Mario or Kirby?

Uh, you have horrible grammer. I personally prefer Mario games, but Kirby as the character himself.

[quote="Shadow_] Uh, you have horrible grammer. I personally prefer Mario games, but Kirby as the character himself. [/quote]
I agree entirely.

Horrible grammer

:p , and Kirby is the better character.

Gengar said:
[quote="Shadow_] Uh, you have horrible grammer. I personally prefer Mario games, but Kirby as the character himself.
I agree entirely.

Horrible grammer

:p , and Kirby is the better character. [/quote]
No....its Mario! :angry:

I prefer Mario but Kirby is PWNsome in SSBM. Everyone has opinios and just because a couple people think Kirby's better doesn't make him any better or worse than Mario.

Koehler said:
I prefer Mario but Kirby is PWNsome in SSBM. Everyone has opinios and just because a couple people think Kirby's better doesn't make him any better or worse than Mario.
that is true

gabbylala said:
Koehler said:
that is true
ok you guys are right but my brother say mean stuff about him and disgusting one too! :barf:

Kirby is waaaay worse than Mario. Way worse. Kirby is cool in all, but he's nothing compared to Mario.

Mario is sooo much better,
he has his own abbilities, whereas kirby would suck up other enimies...
although it could be ueful in certain fights!!

:eek: Kirby is way better!
He is the warpstar knight!
The protector of dreamland!

I mean come on Mario travels by sewer pipes, Kirby flies on a magic star thing.

Not to mention this

<(''<) (>'')>

Can you make a quick and easy Mario on your keyboard? I think not.

I personally like Kirby, because he takes on such more forms than Mario does. Only in the Kirby world can you see pink blobs kick much *CEN-1.01-SORD*.

It's kinda hard for me, because Mario...is the ICON for Nintendo. But Kirby has a huge bomb star thing of death... Idk, I'm undecided.

Back