• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

BANJO-THREEIE!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

I can't thionk of anything else to say =O The originals are so awesome =O

OMG OMG OMG is it also for Wii?

...Why would it be? Not only does Microsoft own Rare, but Rare owns Banjo.

Plus the Isn't for big games. The Wii is for games designed to be played on the go, using innovation and non-clickable controll sticks.

Too bad its for 360 ;_;

It would have been a must have for Wii..

Banjo looks.. evil'ish.. this will end up like Conker..

ZERO_13 said:
MasterDS lite said:
Better trailer.

It's a must have on the 360.

And do you mean it'll turn out a masterpiece like Conker?
NO.

I ment it will end up being ruined like Conker.
You mean ruined when it was just Bad Fur Day, or when it was ported to XBox in Live and Reloaded?

I haven't played the later.

It'll be Banjo, it just wont be Banjo, all the talent rare had left when they were sold.

its just a shame nintendo was so dumb to sell a company that had such awesome games, even their crappy games were awesome.

JJRamone2 said:
This has been in production for like 3 years.
You don't know that.

[/Obi-Wan]

Yes, it was a shame, expecially how Nintendo treated DK after their departure. (He went from a peicefull slacker to a toothy grin ******** raper in only a few games!) However, there's hope for this game. Given Kameo and Perfect Dark, only those who haven't played either (Or is a Halo Fanboy) can deny that Rare's still on top.

That's IT. I am getting a 360 once the price drops just for this game. Period.

was perfect dark 0 that good?
I really haven't heard anything on it since its release....

I don't know how this will be, and too bad Rare was bought out...

SPORGE27 said:
was perfect dark 0 that good?
I really haven't heard anything on it since its release....

I don't know how this will be, and too bad Rare was bought out...
PD0 was good.

Rare wasn't bought out; Nintendo SOLD Rare. :\

Bulerias said:
That's IT. I am getting a 360 once the price drops just for this game. Period.
I would do that if I had more money...

:'(

But wait... actually... It might turn out to suck

:eek:

Conker's Bad Fur Day is a pretty good game

;)

Threeie would be great, but I forgot about the rare thing >.<

IT REALLY SUCKS THAT NINTENDO SOLD RAREWARE I REALLY WANT TO PLAY BANJO-THRIEEE!!! BUT ITS ON XBOX 360!

Sorry I'm just very upset

Perfect Dark Zero was nothing new, thats why it "wasn't good", it was a fine game for a launch title, but it really didn't bring anything new to the First Person Shooter genre, it was just another game.

Banjo Threeie looks like its still in the beginning stages of development, mainly because:

1. It didn't have its own soundtrack, that was a remix of the old one.
2. It showed very little gameplay, and what it did show looked like a very rough draft of what we can expect.

I doubt it's been in development for years, they hinted it at the end of Banjo Tooie of course, but i'm sure the game has been shattered, scrapped, and restarted since, yes, they announced one for the original XBox, but they've since moved, that changes alot.

Back