• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mario vs. DK 2!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
I just got back from picking up this pwnsome game. ^__^

The game is ALL COMPLETLY stylus. You can't play without one, you use it on select menus, turning and winding up, and more. The stylus is EXTREMELY helpful when using the pwnsome level editor which adds even more fun to the game. Wifi included for sharing levels made. Though it totaly sucks you can't recive levels from anyone. Or send out to anyone, sucky freind codes are in the way.

-_- Nintendo is also auto on your Freind's List. =P You can download levels from them, right now there's only one. It's called WifiKong. =D Now for single player some more, this game is way different then any other Mario game, instead of being mario, you just control these little Wind-Up Mario's, mentioned as Mini-Mario's in the game. You can twist, turn, power, stop and jump them in many ways. There are many mini-marios in a level.

I've already made a level, anyone wanna play it? I'll play one of your's also if you have one or two.

Don't have a copy of this game yet? GO GET IT RIGHT THIS MINUTE! :mad:

I got this game for my brother's birthday which is on October 9. We'll be getting wi-fi in January so if I can wait that long then we can swap levels.

I might get this game later. After I get the Wii. When I get it I will be happy to trade FC's with you.

^_^

This is a great game. Not as much for the storyline as it is for the level building though!

Back