PDA

View Full Version : Yay Metroid Accomplishemts *spoiler alert*

Tennis=Life
09-10-2006, 05:53 PM
*possible spoilers* <br />
<br />
1. On Saturday I defeated Metroid Prime in the game Metroid Prime. I am at 67% in the game, and I can&amp;#39;t do much more because I&amp;#39;m trapped there :P. <br />
<br />
2. A couple hours ago I...

Furry Sparks
09-11-2006, 01:07 PM
You can get out of theplace where you are in metroid prime.. just go into the big shiny thing.
Final boss of fusion was easy, I did the same thing. And for the SA-X, Well I COULD&#39;VE done it the other way, but I beat it on the first try

:P
And I knew that was at the end of fusion.

Tennis=Life
09-11-2006, 03:19 PM
You said that you could this was the last game...I don&#39;t get how you can think that. Is it because SR388 blew up?

BTW, in Metroid Prime if I try to go back to Tallon Overworld I just go on the balcony that used to have the articfacts and where I fought Ridley. But the door caved in, and the light thingy leads me to Impact Crater, and I don&#39;t wanna go there because all that&#39;s there is Metroid Prime.

Furry Sparks
09-15-2006, 04:45 AM
You said that you could this was the last game...I don&#39;t get how you can think that. Is it because SR388 blew up?

BTW, in Metroid Prime if I try to go back to Tallon Overworld I just go on the balcony that used to have the articfacts and where I fought Ridley. But the door caved in, and the light thingy leads me to Impact Crater, and I don&#39;t wanna go there because all that&#39;s there is Metroid Prime.
I said one of the last, and yeah sorta. I think at least... I don&#39;t even remember saying that >_<

Fanghorn
09-15-2006, 04:45 AM
Personally, I think its easier just to start a new game and get all the scans and stuff then, instead of having a backtracking nightmare.