• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

First game you played?

Kogori

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My first game was Pokemon Stadium 1. I even got a pokemon themed nintendo 64 with it,but of course I didn't even know what pokemon was back then.

My first game? Super Mario 64, and that game still has a special place in my heart.

Not suure.....something on the NES, maybe Duck Hunt or Mario Bros....I do know that Mario Sunshine was my first GCN.

Super_Naruto said:
Not suure.....something on the NES, maybe Duck Hunt or Mario Bros....I do know that Mario Sunshine was my first GCN.
Really? So you didn't get the GCN at launch? My first GCN game was Luigi's Mansion.

First game: Mario Kart Double Dash.

B)

Hmm....Sonic 2 for the Genesis, either that or Spyro the Dragon. My cousins has Spyro, and my family stayed with someone who had Sonic 2. Man, that game was fun.

I didn't own a video game system until a GBA. My sis had a GBC, though. That was fun.

Super Mario World.

Yup.

Justin is still like a little baby when I started playing that or he was 6 or something.

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Really? So you didn't get the GCN at launch? My first GCN game was Luigi's Mansion.
Ummm...I got it in late November 02 I believe.... I know I didn't get it on launch. I wasn't as a nintendo fanboy back then. Plus I didn't have the money.

Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Ummm...I got it in late November 02 I believe.... I know I didn't get it on launch. I wasn't as a nintendo fanboy back then. Plus I didn't have the money.
Oh, I see. I got it as soon as it came out I believe.

:p I had to work my butt off for the money, though. D:

Back