• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fourty-Five Minutes!

Yar, both my personas will stay up 'swell. I'm trying to keep NSider's Wii board quiet for this announcment... They're all overhyping it.

;)

Bulerias said:
Yar, both my personas will stay up 'swell. I'm trying to keep NSider's Wii board quiet for this announcment... They're all overhyping it.

;)
I have my own personal idea's...

Like it could be that the wii will launch something, probably not the console itself, on the 14th... its a worldwide thing happening then for wii, so i'd bet its something important... the Wii itself could prolly launch october. : D

but yeah thats too optimistic, so i'll have to say "Animal Crossing Wii" which i'd honestly perfer over most other things. D:

I've got an idea. They say this concerns THE SYSTEM. They didn't say software or launch. So... why not the last secret?

Bulerias said:
I've got an idea. They say this concerns THE SYSTEM. They didn't say software or launch. So... why not the last secret?
Because Animal Crossing Wii would be alot cooler. : (

Man these retards on the Wii Board... i swear, The collective intelligence of that board is equal to one human brain... one of them can even tell TIME!

Holy carp.

The Wii could technically be released IN A FEW WEEKS? Graphical power better than we thought? Better news than I expected.

Bulerias said:
Holy carp.

The Wii could technically be released IN A FEW WEEKS? Graphical power better than we thought? Better news than I expected.
I love the comments on joystiq... the lil fanboys were expecting 300 new games and maybe a free hotplate. : \

Link to the news please? Hearing "OMG, it's so great" isn't a link to what they were talking about.

Back