Fourty-Five Minutes!

Yar, both my personas will stay up 'swell. I'm trying to keep NSider's Wii board quiet for this announcment... They're all overhyping it.

;)

Bulerias said:
Yar, both my personas will stay up 'swell. I'm trying to keep NSider's Wii board quiet for this announcment... They're all overhyping it.

;)
I have my own personal idea's...

Like it could be that the wii will launch something, probably not the console itself, on the 14th... its a worldwide thing happening then for wii, so i'd bet its something important... the Wii itself could prolly launch october. : D

but yeah thats too optimistic, so i'll have to say "Animal Crossing Wii" which i'd honestly perfer over most other things. D:

I've got an idea. They say this concerns THE SYSTEM. They didn't say software or launch. So... why not the last secret?

Bulerias said:
I've got an idea. They say this concerns THE SYSTEM. They didn't say software or launch. So... why not the last secret?
Because Animal Crossing Wii would be alot cooler. : (

Man these retards on the Wii Board... i swear, The collective intelligence of that board is equal to one human brain... one of them can even tell TIME!

Holy carp.

The Wii could technically be released IN A FEW WEEKS? Graphical power better than we thought? Better news than I expected.

Bulerias said:
Holy carp.

The Wii could technically be released IN A FEW WEEKS? Graphical power better than we thought? Better news than I expected.
I love the comments on joystiq... the lil fanboys were expecting 300 new games and maybe a free hotplate. : \

Back