PDA

View Full Version : SF:C Online Strategies

Bulerias
09-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Getting owned constantly on WFC while playing Star Fox: Command? Do not worry too much; Bulerias is here, to save the day and your butt. Read on for some tips on how to become the greatest pilot to...

SL92
09-01-2006, 04:13 PM
You play this game a lot, don't you?

:P

I would've though all the tips are obvious, but that's just me, as a more strategic gamer. I like RPGs way more than action/shooters.

Bulerias
09-01-2006, 04:18 PM

I would've though all the tips are obvious, but that's just me, as a more strategic gamer. I like RPGs way more than action/shooters.
I played online for roughly only an hour.

:)

SL92
09-01-2006, 04:27 PM

That's why you don't have better tips

Bulerias
09-01-2006, 04:28 PM

Maybe you should show me how you play, so that I can beat you and you'll shut up.

SL92
09-01-2006, 05:07 PM

Maybe you should show me how you play, so that I can beat you and you'll shut up.

Sorry, I don't have the game, I only tried it.

:P So these tricks could seem basic to anyone

TwilightKing
09-01-2006, 06:23 PM
This is directed towards me isn't it :| lol, j/k We'll have a rematch and I'll beat you then

;)

Zero_13
09-01-2006, 11:38 PM
This is directed towards me isn't it :| lol, j/k We'll have a rematch and I'll beat you then

;)
He never said your name

Anyways, nice tips bul, even tho I already knew them

Once the fight starts, you should quickly double tap the highest part of the lower screen, giving you a boost, and making it easier to the plasma cannon

Oh yeah, and do lots of barrel rolls, since they attract items.. you can get stars faster

SL92
09-02-2006, 08:47 AM
[quote="ZERO_13"] [quote="TwilightKing"] This is directed towards me isn't it

TwilightKing
09-02-2006, 10:22 AM
[quote="ZERO_13"] [quote="TwilightKing"] This is directed towards me isn't it