• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Metroid 2 or Metroid 3?

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Should I buy Metroid Prime 2 Echoes for gamecube or wait till the Wii and get Metroid 3? Or both>?

I would get the Wii one....

Metroid Prime 2 was the second worst game in the series, so there's no need to buy it.

I just went out and bought it. =D

And... no n64/snes/nes = No Metroid 1.

:(

I'll get the Wii one for sure too.

^_^

RJWii2 said:
I just went out and bought it. =D

And... no n64/snes/nes = No Metroid 1.

:(

I'll get the Wii one for sure too.

^_^

Metroid Prime 1 is for Gamecube.

Okay...justin, you mean Metriod Prime 2 or Metroid Prime 3....

Metroid 2 is for GB and Metroid 3 is for SNES...

Hopefully no one got confused from that...

@fang: noo....

Okay, I messed up on that.

:p

Well, I got the echoes one...

RJWii2 said:
Should I buy Metroid Prime 2 Echoes for gamecube or wait till the Wii and get Metroid 3? Or both>?
You edited :eek:.

Anyways, heres my real opinion. If your planning on buying the Wii, get MP3. If not, go for MP2.

Metroid 1 is Metroid Prime 1, and vice versa.

Metroid with no numbers is for NES, Metroid: Return of Samus is for GB, and Super Metroid is for SNES.

Bulerias said:

Metroid with no numbers is for NES, Metroid: Return of Samus is for GB, and Super Metroid is for SNES.
Ohhh...

MasterDS lite said:
Both. Definatly.

And if you hear JJ sugest "Get Metriod for the NES instead", ignore him.
If you hear Master DS being a ******, ignore him...wait a minute, he always is a ****** when someone says the words "Metroid" and "Prime" , never mind that. Don't get either they aren't good, get one of the gameboy ones, Fusion had be addictid for weeks. (untill I beat it)

I think you should've got number 1... you can get it for $7 at gamestop used (what I just did a few days ago) Its good so far. 2 was ok, but the dark world gets really annoying after a while.
And @ JJ, fusion was good, but was way to easy and short.

The reason I haven't and won't consider Metorid 1 because there's no multiplayer in it. I play metroid for multiplayer.

Bulerias said:

wrong, it may not be chronologically 2nd (sp?), but it's the second game. Here I typed in Metroid: Return of Samus on google and all of it has 2 in it.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...Return+of+Samus

1. Metroid: Samus travels through the caverns of the planet Zebes to stop the Space Pirates from exploiting the Metroid species for galactic domination. She confronts the cybernetic lifeform Mother Brain, as well as its guardians, Kraid and Ridley.

2. Metroid: Zero Mission: A remake of the original game, in which at the end Samus is ambushed by Space Pirates, and her ship crash-lands back on the surface of Zebes. Stripped of her Power Suit and her ship destroyed, she is forced to infiltrate the Space Pirate Mother Ship in order to find a way off the planet. In the process finding new power-ups found in later games but not in the first one (hence explaining their existence).

3. Metroid Prime: Samus receives a distress signal in her new ship and she travels to Tallon IV to stop the Space Pirates from exploiting a powerful radioactive substance known as Phazon. She discovers that the ancient people who raised her and bestowed her with the Power Suit, the Chozo, once settled on this planet, and their disappearance, as well as the Phazon, is somehow linked to a meteor that crashed into the planet's surface.

4. Metroid Prime: Hunters: When the Federation receives an unusual telepathic message, Samus is sent to the remote Alimbic Cluster in the Tetra Galaxy to uncover the rumored "Ultimate Power." Six rival bounty hunters that also heard the message actively attempt to secure the power before anyone else, including Samus.

5. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes: The Space Pirates again try to make use of Phazon, this time on the planet Aether, a world split into light and dark dimensions by a meteor similar to that on Tallon IV. Samus is pursued by a mysterious look-alike known as Dark Samus, a remnant from the first Prime game.

6. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption: Retro has announced that this is the third and final chapter of the Metroid Prime three-part series. Mark Pacini, the game director at Retro, states that "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is a direct sequel to Metroid Prime 2, and the goal of the game is to wrap up the storyline that involves the material Phazon."

7. Metroid II: Return of Samus: Samus travels to SR388, the home planet of the Metroids, to exterminate the species entirely, but saves a single Metroid hatchling for research.

8. Super Metroid: Samus receives a distress signal from the research lab where she took the Metroid hatchling. She returns just in time to see Ridley stealing the hatchling. She then follows Ridley to the rebuilt base on Zebes to stop the Space Pirates in their new plan to clone the Metroids and use them as a weapon.

9. Metroid Fusion: While acting as a bodyguard for researchers on the planet SR388, Samus is infected by a creature known as the X Parasite, the original prey of the Metroid species. Doctors surgically remove her Power Suit and infuse her body with Metroid DNA, allowing her not only to survive the parasite but to absorb its life energy and use it as her own. She is then sent to investigate a disturbance at the space research facility, Biologic Space Labs, where researchers attempted to contain the infected Power Suit.

10. Metroid Dread: Little is known about this alleged upcoming Nintendo DS game, but it has been said that it will come chronologically after Metroid Fusion. Recent rumors have it that the game, which had never been officially announced, has been cancelled.

*credit to wikipedia.org*

Someone just got pwnd =D.

Back