McDonalds Mario Toys

OMG I've been waiting my whole life for that! Well, once Wendy's (a fast food place if you don't know...) had nintendo stuff, so I have cool bags and some Mario stuff from there.

Yesterday I got a toy =D. I got a Mario Power Tennis blow up hammer and a plastic mini tennis ball =). BTW, the commercial is awesome.

That kid on the commercial is soo lucky--except the part were it was paused,what if he had to go to the bathroom

:p .

Super_Naruto said:
OMG I've been waiting my whole life for that! Well, once Wendy's (a fast food place if you don't know...) had nintendo stuff, so I have cool bags and some Mario stuff from there.
Burger King used to have Nintendo toys.

Knightshot said:
lol yeah i just saw them today. its cool, but i'm not a little kid anymore.
Just order a mighty kids meal. I sometimes order normal meals but I wanted a toy =D so I got a mighty kids meal =D.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I got the yoshi one today, it actually shoots the ball high up. My sister got one also, so I have two of them.

:)
I got that one, too but I have three siblings so we got 4.

Koehler said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I got the yoshi one today, it actually shoots the ball high up. My sister got one also, so I have two of them.

:)
I got that one, too but I have three siblings so we got 4.
I just got one of those yoshi thing I almost got all of the mario toys!

:D

I wish they did this in good places to eat, like La Bodega... McDonald's sucks... It's just a place to clog your arteries.

;)

Back