• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

You guys out of the loop?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, I feel sorry for you.

If I were you, I'd check Wii IGN for some Mario Strikers Charged and BWii, if you get what I'm saying.

bwiisc12.jpg

:)

Ho-hum, both games have been confirmed for Wi-Fi, with BWii having 3 different Wi-Fi modes; one of them CO-OP!!!

Hmm... I'm not really experienced with Battalion Wars, so I could picture myself getting creamed by everyone and then giving up or something. >_< So maybe I won't get it. Well I guess it depends on the other games I have at the time.

Super Mario Strikers Charged looks horrible. >_< The first one sucked but I don't think the game will work with the Wii controller.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Hmm... I'm not really experienced with Battalion Wars, so I could picture myself getting creamed by everyone and then giving up or something. >_< So maybe I won't get it. Well I guess it depends on the other games I have at the time.
Meh, neither am I; I missed out on Battalion Wars 1; however, I am quite good with Advance Wars, which is BW's older brother... We'll see.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Meh, neither am I; I missed out on Battalion Wars 1; however, I am quite good with Advance Wars, which is BW's older brother... We'll see.
Yah, well... I only had AWDS, and I didn't play it that much, so yah...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah, well... I only had AWDS, and I didn't play it that much, so yah...
Meh, Battalion Wars in general is real-time rather than turn by turn... If you're good with war games, you'll be fine.

:p

BWii (clever name, btw) Info -

Three Online Multiplayer Modes

* Assault: Instant Combat
* Skirmish: Tactical depth
* Co-op: Work with friends

Three Theatres of War

* Combine land, sea and air combat

Five New Naval Units

* Battleship
* Frigate
* Submarine
* Dreadnought
* Transport

Six Different Races, Five Different Environments; and new vehicles for each side.

The Wii-mote provides "intuitive, all-action gameplay."

Greater tactical depth

* Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks)
* Use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar

Bigger and Better

* 20+ single player missions AND 15+ mp missions Increased replay value

Mario Strikers Wii Info -

* Gameplay: Use the skill the Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller provide to win the ball, score unstoppable goals and take control of the goal keeper to perform spectacular saves

* Characters: Mario is joined by other famous Nintendo characters who take on the role of captain. Players then select a host of popular teammates to make up the rest of the team.

* How to progress through the game: Players form an original team by combining one of 12 captains with three of eight sidekicks before competing in one of the games many modes. Anything goes in Mario Strikers Charged as players are allowed to utilize a variety of special abilities to clinch important goals.

* Super abilities/power ups/moves/features: Each captain has their own set of skills, super abilities as well as the ability to perform special shots called Mega Strikes, where the iron ball splits up to five balls and flies at the goal. The defending player must use the Wii Remote to target and aim at and shoot these balls out of the air before they concede a goal. In this game players can also charge energy to the metal ball, making it more likely to find its target when fired at goal.

* Stadiums: Each of the stadiums in Mario Strikers Charged have various characteristics and contraptions, which influence game play. Players must learn to use this to their advantage to truly dominate the pitch.

* Multiplayer: Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action packed multiplayer mode but will also support the Nintendo WiFi connection service, allowing players to take part in tournaments with people from all around the world.

Bulerias said:
Mario Strikers Wii Info -

* Gameplay: Use the skill the Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller provide to win the ball, score unstoppable goals and take control of the goal keeper to perform spectacular saves

* Characters: Mario is joined by other famous Nintendo characters who take on the role of captain. Players then select a host of popular teammates to make up the rest of the team.

* How to progress through the game: Players form an original team by combining one of 12 captains with three of eight sidekicks before competing in one of the games many modes. Anything goes in Mario Strikers Charged as players are allowed to utilize a variety of special abilities to clinch important goals.

* Super abilities/power ups/moves/features: Each captain has their own set of skills, super abilities as well as the ability to perform special shots called Mega Strikes, where the iron ball splits up to five balls and flies at the goal. The defending player must use the Wii Remote to target and aim at and shoot these balls out of the air before they concede a goal. In this game players can also charge energy to the metal ball, making it more likely to find its target when fired at goal.

* Stadiums: Each of the stadiums in Mario Strikers Charged have various characteristics and contraptions, which influence game play. Players must learn to use this to their advantage to truly dominate the pitch.

* Multiplayer: Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action packed multiplayer mode but will also support the Nintendo WiFi connection service, allowing players to take part in tournaments with people from all around the world.
Most of the problems with SMS seem to have been fixed. There are more characters and twice as many sidekicks.
The stadiums are more Marioish and actually might seem unique. The multiplayer was the best part of SMS and now they've added wi-fi!

^_^
Now the captains have different skills.

I am SO buying that game!

:)

Back