PDA

View Full Version : You guys out of the loop?

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 07:19 AM
Well, I feel sorry for you. <br />
<br />
If I were you, I&amp;#39;d check Wii IGN for some Mario Strikers Charged and BWii, if you get what I&amp;#39;m saying.

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 07:31 AM
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/bwiisc12.jpg

:)

Tyler
08-23-2006, 07:39 AM
Oh that is just plain awesome&#33; :yes:

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 07:42 AM
Ho-hum, both games have been confirmed for Wi-Fi, with BWii having 3 different Wi-Fi modes; one of them CO-OP&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jeremy
08-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Hmm... I&#39;m not really experienced with Battalion Wars, so I could picture myself getting creamed by everyone and then giving up or something. >_< So maybe I won&#39;t get it. Well I guess it depends on the other games I have at the time.

Micah
08-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Super Mario Strikers Charged looks horrible. &gt;_&lt; The first one sucked but I don&amp;#39;t think the game will work with the Wii controller.

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Hmm... I&#39;m not really experienced with Battalion Wars, so I could picture myself getting creamed by everyone and then giving up or something. >_< So maybe I won&#39;t get it. Well I guess it depends on the other games I have at the time.
Meh, neither am I; I missed out on Battalion Wars 1; however, I am quite good with Advance Wars, which is BW&#39;s older brother... We&#39;ll see.

Jeremy
08-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Meh, neither am I; I missed out on Battalion Wars 1; however, I am quite good with Advance Wars, which is BW&#39;s older brother... We&#39;ll see.
Yah, well... I only had AWDS, and I didn&#39;t play it that much, so yah...

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Yah, well... I only had AWDS, and I didn&#39;t play it that much, so yah...
Meh, Battalion Wars in general is real-time rather than turn by turn... If you&#39;re good with war games, you&#39;ll be fine.

:P

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 09:15 AM
BWii (clever name, btw) Info -

Three Online Multiplayer Modes

* Assault: Instant Combat
* Skirmish: Tactical depth
* Co-op: Work with friends

Three Theatres of War

* Combine land, sea and air combat

Five New Naval Units

* Battleship
* Frigate
* Submarine
* Dreadnought
* Transport

Six Different Races, Five Different Environments; and new vehicles for each side.

The Wii-mote provides "intuitive, all-action gameplay."

Greater tactical depth

* Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks)
* Use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar

Bigger and Better

* 20+ single player missions AND 15+ mp missions Increased replay value

Bulerias
08-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Mario Strikers Wii Info - <br />
<br />
* Gameplay: Use the skill the Wii Remote and Nunchuk Controller provide to win the ball, score unstoppable goals and take control of the goal keeper to perform...

Micah
08-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Most of the problems with SMS seem to have been fixed. There are more characters and twice as many sidekicks. <br />
The stadiums are more Marioish and actually might seem unique. The multiplayer was the...