• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sweet. :D

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
tempsb9.png

Bul you know they're talking about Fabio =P. That would be awesome if you both got in =). Maybe meaty is a hint =O that means it's neither of you.

Knightshot said:
ummm who cares about call of duty 3. wow nintendo is making that game for wii. lol
Ummm...clearly storm cares because he wants the game. Why are you posting here if you dont care, are you trying to look cool? Because you aren't.

:p

Anyways, I'm looking foward to it, but I never got around to joining Camp Hyrule.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Bul you know they're talking about Fabio =P. That would be awesome if you both got in =). Maybe meaty is a hint =O that means it's neither of you.
If Fabio gets in, it will be in Issue 210, aka, after me.

Both Bul's and Fab's things were cool...hopefully you both get in, seeing as how you're both deserving.

Also, CoD3 is gonna pwn! I'm pickin it up at launch for sure!

DarthGohan1 said:
Both Bul's and Fab's things were cool...hopefully you both get in, seeing as how you're both deserving.

What's the big deal with CoD3?

Koehler said:
DarthGohan1 said:

What's the big deal with CoD3?
CoD is just awsome, that's all.

:D

Back