• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Could D/P

I think the only thing that would ruin it is hackers, like how hackers hacked ACWW items.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I think the only thing that would ruin it is hackers, like how hackers hacked ACWW items.
Yeah, hackers in Pokemon = phail. I wouldn't fancy fighting with a maxed-out hacked Pokemon...

That would suck...hopefully no one hacks :). Also, I think wifi will just add to the game. Hopefully it has a very good one player mode like the other games.

Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yeah, hackers in Pokemon = phail. I wouldn't fancy fighting with a maxed-out hacked Pokemon...
yeah, Hopefully the company behind AR will close down before D/P. But if its in AR, there will be hackers. So, I'm gonna say as cool as it looks deeper in its a horrible monster.

Back