• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PS3 truble in 1st year is becoming more noticable.

Even if i HAD the money i wouldn't waste it on that... why blow $600 on something thats graphics will be beaten in 6 months?

you dont go for graphics in a console, if you're looking for graphics you buy a PC.

So an OPM editer said that in a 1-Up blog as reported by Joystiq?

I find that funny some how.

As someone there commented. "Soon to be Former Editor". Anyways, I will get one. I'll wait for a while until I see some more awesome exclusives. Sadly, I'll have to rent it if I want to play MGS4 for a while.

I wish the PS3 was a bit lower in cost, since I really want one. :|

Ah well. Guess I won't have all three systems this gen. >_>

Wii sounds like it will do the best of all three, unless I am underestimating the other two.

Lol, thats pretty funny. It seems I will only get to play PS3 at my friends house. Well, that might not be true after I tell him that it costs avout $700 CDN

:p

TwilightKing said:
Lol, thats pretty funny. It seems I will only get to play PS3 at my friends house. Well, that might not be true after I tell him that it costs avout $700 CDN

you're canadian? Awesome.

Mes too.

[quote="Shadow_] Wii sounds like it will do the best of all three, unless I am underestimating the other two. [/quote]
You are underestimating the other two, specifically the Xbox 360, and the point when the PS3's price lowers to around $400. Microsoft has a head start but it doesn't seem like they're, at least as of right now, doing anything with it... Anything could happen though.

Code:
[img]http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4581/canadianuserbargd3.gif[/img]

Yay.

Bulerias said:

I'm not sure if you'd want one anyway... there are only a few games for it...

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:

I'm not sure if you'd want one anyway... there are only a few games for it...
Hmm, let's list the "omg i want them" games for the PS3 -

Heavenly Sword
Genji 2 (YES, I KNOW I'm getting giant crabs with this. Leave meh alone.)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Castlevania PS3
Crysis
Devil May Cry 4
Final Fantasy XIII
Resistance: Fall of Man
Soul Caliber (can't recall which number it was)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Unreal Tournament 2007

;_;

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Wii sounds like it will do the best of all three, unless I am underestimating the other two.
You are underestimating the other two, specifically the Xbox 360, and the point when the PS3's price lowers to around $400. Microsoft has a head start but it doesn't seem like they're, at least as of right now, doing anything with it... Anything could happen though. [/quote]
Xbox is actualy doing bad in sales right now....While the DS went up

Minoranza said:
Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Wii sounds like it will do the best of all three, unless I am underestimating the other two.
You are underestimating the other two, specifically the Xbox 360, and the point when the PS3's price lowers to around $400. Microsoft has a head start but it doesn't seem like they're, at least as of right now, doing anything with it... Anything could happen though.
Xbox is actualy doing bad in sales right now....While the DS went up

:p [/quote]
That's my point with the XBox 360. It is not selliing as Microsoft expected it would.

Back