• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

True Dedication

oh hey that was you...

o_O

uhh... nice.

i think the best part was prolly when he studdered on the wedding march... right at the climax of it he kinda just goes "frehhh"

:p

Can anyone get the the music scale on how you played this? or did you just like, play it from memory? If you could, I could play it on my trombone quite well, and that my friends would be an all time first. ^__^

Anyways, you pulled this off quite well, and i'm impressed. :yes:

and anyways, and OMIGODH! ITS BUL'S FACE! HE SHOULD BAN HIMSLEF!

:eek:

Fanghorn said:
Can anyone get the the music scale on how you played this? or did you just like, play it from memory? If you could, I could play it on my trombone quite well, and that my friends would be an all time first. ^__^

Anyways, you pulled this off quite well, and i'm impressed. :yes:

and anyways, and OMIGODH! ITS BUL'S FACE! HE SHOULD BAN HIMSLEF!

No, my brother played this ALL from memory... He plays more by memory than with sheet music.

But yeah, my brother and I appeared in there.

Is He like some child genuis or somthing? he dosnt look that old, but I've heard he can beat anyone at MPH and knowing all that from memory...wow.

Fanghorn said:
Is He like some child genuis or somthing? he dosnt look that old, but I've heard he can beat anyone at MPH and knowing all that from memory...wow.
Heh, I'm sure having perfect pitch would help him memorize that stuff. 'Tis the same with me, haw. >_>;;;;;;

As for MPH, he's killer there.

Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
Heh, I'm sure having perfect pitch would help him memorize that stuff. 'Tis the same with me, haw. >_>;;;;;;

As for MPH, he's killer there.
Haw-haw

Guys, be on the lookout in the Community section in Nintendo Power Issue 209... That's all I'm saying.

:)

TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:
Guys, be on the lookout in the Community section in Nintendo Power Issue 209... That's all I'm saying.

Okay, I'll be on the lookout. Was the last issue 208?
No, the last one was Issue 207. OMG, I can't wait to see my name... and my brother's in NP.

:D

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
TwilightKing said:
Bulerias said:

Okay, I'll be on the lookout. Was the last issue 208?
No, the last one was Issue 207. OMG, I can't wait to see my name... and my brother's in NP.

:D
wha?
What, can't you already guess?

:p The Almighty Bull is most likely making an appearance in NP.

Back