• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the worst game you play?

I think bul is going to say quest 64.
I'm not sure though... Probaly glover, or quest 64. Not sure what one was worse

:p
oh that we play! uhh... none realy >_<

Nah, he's asking what's the worst game that we play regularly. If the question was "What is the worst game you've ever played?", then it's Quest 64 for me. :|

As for the question at hand, I don't really play bad games.

Glover might of been bad, but it was one of my first video games iwas really into, so it has a special place in my heart.

:wub:

The worse game I have ever played it proabably that jimmy hacher egg game. I hated it.

:eek:

EDIT: oops, Well, I dont PLAY any bad games on a regular basis. Why would you play a bad game all the time anyway?

Fanghorn said:
Glover might of been bad, but it was one of my first video games iwas really into, so it has a special place in my heart.

:wub:

The worse game I have ever played it proabably that jimmy hacher egg game. I hated it.

:eek:

EDIT: oops, Well, I dont PLAY any bad games on a regular basis. Why would you play a bad game all the time anyway?
You probably mean Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg or however it was called... My brother hated it, but I liked it. It was an original IP from Sonic Team.

I'm with Bul.. If a game's bad, I don't pick it up. But I did have the unluckiness to play Superman 64 at my cousin's house before I knew any better.

POKEFAB said:
I'm with Bul.. If a game's bad, I don't pick it up. But I did have the unluckiness to play Superman 64 at my cousin's house before I knew any better.
Haw, I rented that game. I wasn't at forums at the time, nor was I an avid reader of gaming sites, so I didn't know how good or bad Superman 64 was... I was scarred for life.

Hmmm... probably.... I actually never played any bad games before. Excluding Quest 64, which I never actually played.

[quote="Shadow_] Hmmm... probably.... I actually never played any bad games before. Excluding Quest 64, which I never actually played. [/quote]
Consider yourself the luckiest individual on Earth. God, why do I still own Quest 64? :|

Oh yeah, to sell it off later. There's a surprisingly good amount of demand for it, and it'll only grow in the future... Muahahaha.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Haw, I rented that game. I wasn't at forums at the time, nor was I an avid reader of gaming sites, so I didn't know how good or bad Superman 64 was... I was scarred for life.
Same.. I had to have my eyes amputated.

Bulerias said:
[quote="Shadow_] Hmmm... probably.... I actually never played any bad games before. Excluding Quest 64, which I never actually played.
Consider yourself the luckiest individual on Earth. God, why do I still own Quest 64? :|

Oh yeah, to sell it off later. There's a surprisingly good amount of demand for it, and it'll only grow in the future... Muahahaha. [/quote]
I rented it once, it was broken. I bought it from gamestop to see what it was like, in 10 min, I wanted to return it and I did.

I really havn't played any "bad" games. I once thought FF:CC was bad, but then I got back into it. Hack-n-slash with my sister....good times!

^_^

I Liked Quest 64. : (

i never really got that far though... : (

But yeah, the worst game i've played... Casper... end of story...

Oh man, I've played so many bad games from the 16-bit era that I've lost count. I'd like to stress, however, that all the games I bought at the time are timeless classics. It was emulation years later that uncovered the steaming turds of the era to me (and there was a lot of them).

Triforce3force said:
I really havn't played any "bad" games. I once thought FF:CC was bad, but then I got back into it. Hack-n-slash with my sister....good times!

^_^
FF:CC was only fun if you played it iwth your friends, other then that it was a decent hack-n-slash.

-_- I'm really hoping the next one will be better. Its going to be for the Wii and I can already think of WiFi ideas and Connect24 idea's.

Lord of the rings: Return of the King was bad. It was a cheap rip off of The Two Towers with more characters.

Back