• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

which game would you choose

AnimalE10

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Which game would you choose is better Pokemon Colosseum or Kirby Air Ride? I choose Kirby how about you?

First of all...wrong board ;).

Secondly, I have Pokemon Colosseum and it's not such a good game, I've never played Kirby Air Ride, however.

AnimalE10 said:
Which game would you choose is better Pokemon Colosseum or Kirby Air Ride? I choose Kirby how about you?
Dude! PLEASE! Make an effort to put things in the right board. If I were a mod, by now I'd'a banned you. SO shape up! :mad:

XGT said:
AnimalE10 said:
Dude! PLEASE! Make an effort to put things in the right board. If I were a mod, by now I'd'a banned you. SO shape up! :mad:
Please stop bwing a "mini mod", if you have a problem you can PM a mod or admin... and yes, I'm moving this... :wacko:

XGT said:
AnimalE10 said:
Shut up you know nothing about me so mind your own bus. *use XGT as a jump rope* :mad:

Back