• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trace Cloak Signature AddOn

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
TraceCloak.gif

Oh, I thought it was encouraging Trace... You know, his alt is more invis than biped, and sometimes blends in very well. But its a goot add on. Make ppl have more common sense. :yes:

Agreed, Trace is never insible, he's just, a little hard to see...

But thats when the radar comes in handy =)

ZERO_13 said:

But what if the radar is set to not pick up enemies?

:eek:

lol! That is EXATLY what I need for nisder. I like going up agenst trace now, he is more easy because most of the time they are bad at close combat so I can kill them

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
lol! That is EXATLY what I need for nisder. I like going up agenst trace now, he is more easy because most of the time they are bad at close combat so I can kill them

I thought you where a Trace freak ZF.

:eek: Guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:

Fanghorn said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I thought you where a Trace freak ZF.

:eek: Guess I was wrong. :rolleyes:
I was, now i use noxus.

TERRY16389 said:
ZERO_13 said:

But what if the radar is set to not pick up enemies?

:eek:
You can still see him

I like facing one-star bots and attacking them with the power beam, and once you stop, they'll freeze in their alt form and pretend they're not there. After you unloaded on them and you're right in front of them. :lol:

Back