• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Reading suggestion

Necros

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Do yourself a favor and read this article

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/23/arts/23t...i=5070&emc=eta1

I don't know how many of your remember that thread at Nsider that compared books and games, but after reading that, I'm preparing a follow-up thread based on that article (sorry, couldn't resist).

HOWEVER, the subject is really touchy (the consequences of having "serious games") and last time it was bought up it caused a flame war. That's why I want you to read it and start arranging your thoughts - the thread needs intelligent replies pronto!

In any case, PLEASE, just read that article. Wait to long and you might found yourself playing the rticle isntead of reading it.

That article as brought to my attention by JETK from Nsider

;)

Page Not Found

The page you've requested does not exist at this address. Please note:

# If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another Web site, the page is no longer available. Most articles remain online for seven days after publication. Articles back to 1851 are available through The New York Times Article Archive: 1851-Present.

# If you clicked on a headline or other link on NYTimes.com, you can report the missing page.

# E-mail subscribers: If the article links in your mailing do not work, your e-mail program may not support the HTML version of the mailings. Please try switching to the Text Version.

Good find!

^_^

This is like the other Article I read.

:eek: The article I read said that the "Sims" teaches it's player about the working life of an adult.

Back