• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon Questions

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Okay, I have returned with a few Pokemon questions that I would like the answer to...

1: Where can I catch a Hoot-Hoot in Emerald Version?
2: Why can't I trade pokemon from Leaf Green to Emerald or Sapphire?
3: WHERE CAN I CATCH MEWTWO IN LEAF GREEN?
4: Where can I find the second password to team rockets warehouse on 4 (or maybe its 5) Island?

Please answer!

^_^

1. I think in the Safari Zone, after you beat the game, or get the National Dex, or something.
2. You've got to hook up Celio's machine with a Ruby and Sapphire, which you can get after beating the game.
3. Cerulean Cave, After beating the game.
4. Um...from the guy who stole the Sapphire from Dotted Hole

ITS POSSIBLE TO GET A NATIONAL POKEDEX IN EMERALD??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Noo! I caught like, no pokemon in that game at all, and I'm ready to face the Elite Four now...Can someone please tell me if you really can or not?

I have a question too! I got Emerald and my friend has Leafgreen. We try to trade Pokemon with the wireless adapter but it keeps saying we are too far away on Direct Corner. In the Union Room, it says the player is not available at the moment when we are just standing around doing nothing! Help!

Kyle said:
I have a question too! I got Emerald and my friend has Leafgreen. We try to trade Pokemon with the wireless adapter but it keeps saying we are too far away on Direct Corner. In the Union Room, it says the player is not available at the moment when we are just standing around doing nothing! Help!
...Do you know the answer for any of my questions?

:(

And, all I can think of is to either; A: Stand right next to your friend, or B: get a new adaptor.

I think you can get a national Pokedex, because at serebii.net, it says once you catch all the Pokemon on Emerald, you get to choose 3 of the starter Johto Pokemon and see new ones.

Just a guess.

And I'm too lazy for a new adapter.

:(

Your right! I'm gonna have to beat Emerald...NOW! Can the wireless adaptor fit in a DS?

Kyle said:
You have to give Celio the Ruby and Sapphire in FR and LG before you can trade with other games ;).

not sure...
please read what I told kolvo up above
...Cerulean Cave, just like in Red and Blue...
4: Where can I find the second password to team rockets warehouse on 4 (or maybe its 5) Island?
not sure...

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Kyle said:
You have to give Celio the Ruby and Sapphire in FR and LG before you can trade with other games ;).

not sure...
please read what I told kolvo up above
...Cerulean Cave, just like in Red and Blue...
not sure...
Thanks! And thanks to Kyle and Triforce too! I now have a Hoot-hoot in Emerald, beat Team Rocket in their own warehouse and almost captured the Mewtwo.

Heres another round o' questions for ya...

1: Is there any other way I can get a Smeargle in Leaf Green or Emerald besides trading it in from Pokemon Colloseum?
2:In the rocket warehouse, the scientist that stole the sapphire mentions Giovanni's kid, who he says has red hair. Will I ever have to battle this kid?
3: After I catch mewtwo, is there anything else besides completing the pokedex I need to do in the game?
4: What is the reward for completing the pokedex in Pokemon Leaf Green?

1. In the Battle Frontier. (I forget where...) There is a cave with Smeargle in it. Called Artistan Cave. But before, you have to beat a Sudowoodo. (Y'know, the tree?)

2.We don't know who his kid is... <_< *psst* It's rumored that Giovanni's kid is your Rival from G/S/C. He had red hair!

3. You don't NEED to do anything! Just do your own thing, and enjoy the game!

4. The National Pokedex. (Nigh-impossible for me, I'm too lazy

:p ), the Diploma.

As for the Kanto Pokedex...no clue. I'm working on that.

^_^

Triforce3force said:
1. In the Battle Frontier. (I forget where...) There is a cave with Smeargle in it. Called Artistan Cave. But before, you have to beat a Sudowoodo. (Y'know, the tree?)
Is this in Leaf Green?

Xemnas said:
Triforce3force said:
Is this in Leaf Green?
No, after you beat the elite four in ONLY EMERALD you get access to the battle frontier.

^_^

Thanks for all the help again, guys. Now that I made it to the battle frontier, I have some more questions for ya...

1: What is the best place to train and level up my pokemon, now that I've beaten the Elite 4 and all...
2: Will I ever get the chance to battle Scott? (does he even have pokemon?)
3: I've heard that Lugia and Ho-Oh are catch-able in Emerald...how?

And heres another little side-question: Whats the point of pokemon Mystery dungeon?

1. In Leafgreen or Emerald? There's not too many good training spots in Emerald....(I don't know about the battle frontier) Leafgreen- Go battle On the Islands. Preferably Restort Gorgeous. You can get uber-rich!

2. Nope

3. You need to download tickets from special events.

Mystery Dungeon: Uh...it's a game? (Try looking on Wikipedia.)

Side Note: Do you have Pokemon XD? Mt. Battle is an AWESOME training place there!

^_^

Back