• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite series of all time?

SL92

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What's your favorite series of all time?

1.Mario RPGs, with a close second of
2.The Legend of Zelda(tm)

series... number one?

hmm... it'd have to be...... Mario. the old ones especially, the new ones are still great, but its just something about Mario bros 3. for the NES, not the SNES or GBA versions, the true old NES version... something about that is what the definition of gaming is.

Hmm... I honestly can't choose.

I began gaming with Mario 64, so that will always have a special place in my heart... And then I saw what gaming could be with Ocarina of Time, and I once again expanded my definition of breathtaking gaming with the Fire Emblem series, so it's a tie between these three series...

My choice could also depend on my mood, so one day I could say Mario's the best, another I could say Zelda is, and another I could say Fire Emblem is. Today, I love all three equally. <3

Mario and Pokemon.

Pokemon always gave me something to do when I couldn't play Mario at home, and when I was on the road.

Mario was a great overall!!!

This is in no order.

Pokemon.

Red version was one of the first video games I ever played, and now the games bring back some happy-filled memories. And some not-so-happy-filled...

Mario and Pokemon.

Mario
I always played Mario, whether it was for the NES, SNES, N64. My favorite Mario games are Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario All-Stars (SNES) (includes all of the old Mario games), Mario Tennis (N64), Sunshine, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, MKDS, New Super Mario World.

Pokemon
I started playing Pokemon right when the first games came out, Red and Blue. I got a Blue. After that I continued to play Pokemon. The Pokemon games that I have are Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Emerald, Pinball (GBC), Puzzle League (N64), Snap, Stadium 1, Stadium 2, Hey You Pikachu (this game sucked >_<), and Pokemon Trading Card Game. I loved all of them (except Hey you pikachu :p). Even up to this day I play Pokemon.

Back