• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite games of all time?

SL92

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What are your favorite games of all time?

Mine, in NO PATICULAR order, are:

Game Boy Advance
1- Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap--->>>Best Graphics for GBA<<<---
2- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga--->>>Best. Game. Ever.<<<---
Nintendo DS
3- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time--->>>Sequel to the Best game ever<<<---
Nintendo 64
4- Super Smash Bros.--->>>First Nintendo console game played, awesome fighter<<<---
5- Paper Mario--->>>Totally awesome, highly overlooked<<<---
6- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time--->>>What do you think?<<<---
Gamecube
7- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door--->>>Best RPG for GCN, IMO<<<---
Game Boy Color
8- Pokemon Blue--->>>First Nintendo game ever played, first RPG, launced PKMN<<<---
9- Super Mario Bros Deluxe--->>>It got a 9.9 at Gamespot, great remake<<<---
Sega Genesis
10- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure--->>>First video game ever played<<<---

All games are trademark of their respective owners.

Mine are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

1. Super mario World-Classic side scroller and first GBA game ever palyed.
2. Super Mario Sunshine-I don't know why but it was awesome!
3. The Hobbit-Great humor and music
4. Mario Kart DS
5.Mario Superstar Baseball-Great Story mode
6. The Third Age-Best RPG ever!
7. ML: PiT
8. PPM: TTYD-What I call a masterpiece

1.Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
2.Duck Hunt
3.Mario Bros.
4.Legend of Dragoon
5.Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires

Hm.. Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Red, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Mario Party 1, Super Mario Land for GBP... The list goes on.

mine is Animal Crossing and Super Smash Bros. Melee and Dance dance revolution I got bunch more but I have to go to orther sites now. :yes:

1. Pokemon Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, TCG, Stadium 1 and 2, Pinball (all the Pokemon games I have :D, well combined into one spot :))
2. Super Metroid
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. 007 Goldeneye
6. Legacy of Goku (1 and 2) (I'll combine 'em to make more spaces for me :D)
7. Yugioh and the Falsebound Kingdom (I don't even want to know how many hours I spent on that! too many)
8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC)
9. Super Mario All Stars
10. Mario Tennis (N64)

They're kinda in an order, but not really ;).

P.S. What's with the "All games are trademark of their respective owners." thing?

Mine in no Particular order are

Gamecube
Resident Evil4-Come on.....Its Resident Evil 4!!!(and best survival horror game ever)
Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker-great game to have great fantasy thoughts about the ocean(Just don't think about Jaws,)(dum dum...dum dum...dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dudumualah!!!)
Nintendo 64
Zelda:Ocarina of time-Okay and u cant say this was never a great game.
Super Smash bros.-Great party game to beat up ur friends if they're tougher than u and u want to hurt them.
Nintendo DS
Animal Crossing:Wild World-Who doesn't wanna live a second life to have friends like Kid Cat and Agent S and Static and Bob and...well...U gett the idea.Also great wi-fi but in the future fix all the connection problems and let people go to others towns when they're not there.
Mario Kart DS-Addiction to racing....Also great wi-fi to own other racers so its either own or be owned.
Gameboy Advance
Legend of Zelda:Minish Cap-great graphics,great story, great gameplay.
Naruto:Ninja Council-a great series and great gameplay, I just like to use Chakra.
Gameboy Color
Pokemon Blue-First gameboy color game I ever got
Pokemon Gold-my dumb friend stole it from me but I was extremely good at it cause I got all badges and beat those 4 masters or whatever and I even fought Ash!!!(Named Red in the game).

These are my favorite nintendo games.

1 - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Yes, boys and girls, I've finally knocked Ocarina of Time from my top spot. I've just replayed both this game and OoT, and I can safely say that FE: PoR is better. You've just GOT to be a nutcase if you refuse to play this game.

2 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
An absolutely amazing game. Anyone that's sane will play this game and love it, if not adore it. N'uff said.

3 - Super Mario 64
The game that defined "3D platformer", and the game that brought smiles to everyones' faces. This game will forever be regarded as "the game that shaped 'em all", at least in the 3D world.

4 - Yoshi's Island
It's the game that I dub with a very special word created for the game; keeleepasinki'. Don't ask what it means, 'cause it's a blend of a Russian word, some gibbirish, and some french, but what it means is that the game is just so homey and stuff... An instant classic.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
1. Pokemon Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, TCG, Stadium 1 and 2, Pinball (all the Pokemon games I have :D, well combined into one spot :))
2. Super Metroid
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. 007 Goldeneye
6. Legacy of Goku (1 and 2) (I'll combine 'em to make more spaces for me :D)
7. Yugioh and the Falsebound Kingdom (I don't even want to know how many hours I spent on that! too many)
8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC)
9. Super Mario All Stars
10. Mario Tennis (N64)

They're kinda in an order, but not really ;).

P.S. What's with the "All games are trademark of their respective owners." thing?
Legacy of Goku? Are you kidding?

No, those game was awesome. Well, I love DBZ, and they're games were cool, so yeah, it earns a spot on my Top 10 list.

I thought you were going to comment on Falsebound Kingdom :p.

Hey DBZ Legacy of Goku is a great game! (to DBZ fans)

I liked Yugioh back then :p. I would play it for hours everyday (about 5...sometimes 6).

PKMNMasterSamus said:

I liked Yugioh back then :p. I would play it for hours everyday (about 5...sometimes 6).
Those are the kind of games I hate... That are made for specific television show addict audiences. >_>

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:

Those are the kind of games I hate... That are made for specific television show addict audiences. >_>
:yes:

I completely agree.

Though DBZ Sagas for GCN is fun

:p

The order might be a little off...but the first 5 are definately right.

1. Earthbound(SNES)- If the FF series defines RPGs, this game redefines them. With enemies ranging from hippies to possessed cars, and weapons like yo-yos and frying pans, this game has it all.

2. Paper Mario(N64)- Amazing game that let you played as both sides of the story. Innovative badge system and graphics.

3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker(GCN)- A breath-taking adventure game that has you sailing across the seas from island to island. Incredible story and the graphics are perfect for this game.

4. Banjo-Kazooie(N64)- No doubt about it; Banjo-Kazooie is the best platformer for the N64. With a creative story, funny dialogue, lovable characters, awesome worlds, puzzle-solving, and incredible graphics, what's not to like?

5. Tales of Symphonia(GCN)- Awesome battle system and one of the most amazing and emotional stories I've ever heard.

6. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past(SNES)- An incredibly in-depth and challenging game. Has a great storyline and awesome dungeons. I love the two-world thingy and the two-bad guy thingy.

7. Star Fox 64(N64)- Best space shooter I've ever played. I love the character dialogue and voice acting. (I AM THE GREAT LEON!!!)

8. The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages(GBC)- Amazing portable games. Very innovative game play with changing the seasons and travelling back and forth through time.

9. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island(SNES)- Incredibly awesome game that has kept me occupied for hours. I love the graphic style and the great boss fights. The worlds are extremely creative and as I said, the boss fights are just amazing.

10. Pokemon Yellow(GBC)- Ha...I had to put this one on here. The Pokemon series introduced me to RPGs, and as you can probably tell, they've become my favorite genre. Pokemon Yellow is one of the more simple games, but also very complicated. There's only 151 Pokemon, and that's why this is the best. When they add more Pokemon, a lot of them are way too similar to already existing Pokemon. Keeping it simple is what Yellow did. You start out with a Pikachu and he follows you around outside of his poke ball, just like in the anime. Yes, this might just be a marketing thing because it mirrors the anime, but it's a heck of a great game. You can also get bulbasaur, charmander and squirtle in your party, which is always a plus.

Back