PDA

View Full Version : Favorite games of all time?

SL92
07-04-2006, 09:34 AM
What are your favorite games of all time?

Mine, in NO PATICULAR order, are:

Game Boy Advance
1- Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap--->>>Best Graphics for GBA<<<---
2- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga--->>>Best. Game. Ever.<<<---
Nintendo DS
3- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time--->>>Sequel to the Best game ever<<<---
Nintendo 64
4- Super Smash Bros.--->>>First Nintendo console game played, awesome fighter<<<---
5- Paper Mario--->>>Totally awesome, highly overlooked<<<---
6- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time--->>>What do you think?<<<---
Gamecube
7- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door--->>>Best RPG for GCN, IMO<<<---
Game Boy Color
8- Pokemon Blue--->>>First Nintendo game ever played, first RPG, launced PKMN<<<---
9- Super Mario Bros Deluxe--->>>It got a 9.9 at Gamespot, great remake<<<---
Sega Genesis
10- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure--->>>First video game ever played<<<---

All games are trademark of their respective owners.

UltraByte
07-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Duck Hunt. Best shooter ever.

Micah
07-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Mine are in NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

1. Super mario World-Classic side scroller and first GBA game ever palyed.
2. Super Mario Sunshine-I don&#39;t know why but it was awesome&#33;
3. The Hobbit-Great humor and music
4. Mario Kart DS
5.Mario Superstar Baseball-Great Story mode
6. The Third Age-Best RPG ever&#33;
7. ML: PiT
8. PPM: TTYD-What I call a masterpiece

SMRPG1
07-11-2006, 01:32 PM
1.Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
2.Duck Hunt
3.Mario Bros.
4.Legend of Dragoon
5.Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires

Fabioisonfire
07-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Hm.. Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Red, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Mario Party 1, Super Mario Land for GBP... The list goes on.

AnimalE10
07-29-2006, 08:49 AM
mine is Animal Crossing and Super Smash Bros. Melee and Dance dance revolution I got bunch more but I have to go to orther sites now. :yes:

Tennis=Life
07-29-2006, 09:29 AM
1. Pokemon Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, TCG, Stadium 1 and 2, Pinball (all the Pokemon games I have :D, well combined into one spot :))
2. Super Metroid
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. 007 Goldeneye
6. Legacy of Goku (1 and 2) (I&#39;ll combine &#39;em to make more spaces for me :D)
7. Yugioh and the Falsebound Kingdom (I don&#39;t even want to know how many hours I spent on that&#33; too many)
8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC)
9. Super Mario All Stars
10. Mario Tennis (N64)

They&#39;re kinda in an order, but not really ;).

P.S. What&#39;s with the "All games are trademark of their respective owners." thing?

Cloudy
07-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Mine in no Particular order are

Gamecube
Resident Evil4-Come on.....Its Resident Evil 4&#33;&#33;&#33;(and best survival horror game ever)
Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker-great game to have great fantasy thoughts about the ocean(Just don&#39;t think about Jaws,)(dum dum...dum dum...dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dudumualah&#33;&#33;&#33;)
Nintendo 64
Zelda:Ocarina of time-Okay and u cant say this was never a great game.
Super Smash bros.-Great party game to beat up ur friends if they&#39;re tougher than u and u want to hurt them.
Nintendo DS
Animal Crossing:Wild World-Who doesn&#39;t wanna live a second life to have friends like Kid Cat and Agent S and Static and Bob and...well...U gett the idea.Also great wi-fi but in the future fix all the connection problems and let people go to others towns when they&#39;re not there.
Mario Kart DS-Addiction to racing....Also great wi-fi to own other racers so its either own or be owned.
Gameboy Advance
Legend of Zelda:Minish Cap-great graphics,great story, great gameplay.
Naruto:Ninja Council-a great series and great gameplay, I just like to use Chakra.
Gameboy Color
Pokemon Blue-First gameboy color game I ever got
Pokemon Gold-my dumb friend stole it from me but I was extremely good at it cause I got all badges and beat those 4 masters or whatever and I even fought Ash&#33;&#33;&#33;(Named Red in the game).

These are my favorite nintendo games.

Bulerias
07-29-2006, 09:59 AM
1 - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Yes, boys and girls, I&#39;ve finally knocked Ocarina of Time from my top spot. I&#39;ve just replayed both this game and OoT, and I can safely say that FE: PoR is better. You&#39;ve just GOT to be a nutcase if you refuse to play this game.

2 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
An absolutely amazing game. Anyone that&#39;s sane will play this game and love it, if not adore it. N&#39;uff said.

3 - Super Mario 64
The game that defined "3D platformer", and the game that brought smiles to everyones&#39; faces. This game will forever be regarded as "the game that shaped &#39;em all", at least in the 3D world.

4 - Yoshi&#39;s Island
It&#39;s the game that I dub with a very special word created for the game; keeleepasinki&#39;. Don&#39;t ask what it means, &#39;cause it&#39;s a blend of a Russian word, some gibbirish, and some french, but what it means is that the game is just so homey and stuff... An instant classic.

Bulerias
07-29-2006, 10:01 AM
1. Pokemon Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, TCG, Stadium 1 and 2, Pinball (all the Pokemon games I have :D, well combined into one spot :))
2. Super Metroid
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. 007 Goldeneye
6. Legacy of Goku (1 and 2) (I&#39;ll combine &#39;em to make more spaces for me :D)
7. Yugioh and the Falsebound Kingdom (I don&#39;t even want to know how many hours I spent on that&#33; too many)
8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (PC)
9. Super Mario All Stars
10. Mario Tennis (N64)

They&#39;re kinda in an order, but not really ;).

P.S. What&#39;s with the "All games are trademark of their respective owners." thing?
Legacy of Goku? Are you kidding?

Tennis=Life
07-29-2006, 10:11 AM
No, those game was awesome. Well, I love DBZ, and they&#39;re games were cool, so yeah, it earns a spot on my Top 10 list.

I thought you were going to comment on Falsebound Kingdom :P.

Bulerias
07-29-2006, 10:29 AM
No, those game was awesome. Well, I love DBZ, and they&#39;re games were cool, so yeah, it earns a spot on my Top 10 list.

I thought you were going to comment on Falsebound Kingdom :P.
http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/017/017519.html

"5.8 - Mediocre"

Ouch.

Tennis=Life
07-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Hey DBZ Legacy of Goku is a great game&#33; (to DBZ fans)

I liked Yugioh back then :P. I would play it for hours everyday (about 5...sometimes 6).

Bulerias
07-29-2006, 11:00 AM

I liked Yugioh back then :P. I would play it for hours everyday (about 5...sometimes 6).
Those are the kind of games I hate... That are made for specific television show addict audiences. >_>

SL92
07-29-2006, 11:21 AM

Those are the kind of games I hate... That are made for specific television show addict audiences. >_>
:yes:

I completely agree.

Though DBZ Sagas for GCN is fun

:P

YesManJr's_Cohort
07-29-2006, 11:42 AM
The order might be a little off...but the first 5 are definately right.

1. Earthbound(SNES)- If the FF series defines RPGs, this game redefines them. With enemies ranging from hippies to possessed cars, and weapons like yo-yos and frying pans, this game has it all.

2. Paper Mario(N64)- Amazing game that let you played as both sides of the story. Innovative badge system and graphics.

3. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker(GCN)- A breath-taking adventure game that has you sailing across the seas from island to island. Incredible story and the graphics are perfect for this game.

4. Banjo-Kazooie(N64)- No doubt about it; Banjo-Kazooie is the best platformer for the N64. With a creative story, funny dialogue, lovable characters, awesome worlds, puzzle-solving, and incredible graphics, what&#39;s not to like?

5. Tales of Symphonia(GCN)- Awesome battle system and one of the most amazing and emotional stories I&#39;ve ever heard.

6. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past(SNES)- An incredibly in-depth and challenging game. Has a great storyline and awesome dungeons. I love the two-world thingy and the two-bad guy thingy.

7. Star Fox 64(N64)- Best space shooter I&#39;ve ever played. I love the character dialogue and voice acting. (I AM THE GREAT LEON&#33;&#33;&#33;)

8. The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages(GBC)- Amazing portable games. Very innovative game play with changing the seasons and travelling back and forth through time.

9. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi&#39;s Island(SNES)- Incredibly awesome game that has kept me occupied for hours. I love the graphic style and the great boss fights. The worlds are extremely creative and as I said, the boss fights are just amazing.

10. Pokemon Yellow(GBC)- Ha...I had to put this one on here. The Pokemon series introduced me to RPGs, and as you can probably tell, they&#39;ve become my favorite genre. Pokemon Yellow is one of the more simple games, but also very complicated. There&#39;s only 151 Pokemon, and that&#39;s why this is the best. When they add more Pokemon, a lot of them are way too similar to already existing Pokemon. Keeping it simple is what Yellow did. You start out with a Pikachu and he follows you around outside of his poke ball, just like in the anime. Yes, this might just be a marketing thing because it mirrors the anime, but it&#39;s a heck of a great game. You can also get bulbasaur, charmander and squirtle in your party, which is always a plus.

SL92
07-29-2006, 11:47 AM
I agree with you there on some games, especially Paper Mario.

Lone_Wolf
07-29-2006, 01:12 PM
1.America&#39;s Army
2.SSBM
3.Splinter Cell